Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just went and did a pre-delivery inspection. I didn't notice anything that will stop me from accepting delivery this afternoon. The doors were unlocked so I got to inspect the interior as well.

The one thing I'm definitely mentioning to them is a large gap in one of the taillights.

Something I EXPECT to be cleaned away when I pick it up in a few hours is the MSM paint all over the dash and back seats. Seriously, how does a car leave the factory with paint covering the dashboard and seats? Somebody working at the Tesla factory doesn't GAF.

View attachment 820884
wtf

Was it dust or paint/overspray? The mess in the picture is paint. When I wiped it my finger turned sparkly gray. "How did this happen?" is something that has puzzled me since seeing it.
It was dust. Definitely not metallic.
Sold my lr this morning. Now just waiting for my M3P...
Sweet! Join us on Facebook if you have an account (Tesla Owners Utah), I just posted about my delivery.

What did you end up selling your LR for?

I graduated today. (OD 5/16).
Could not find anything wrong.
No paint or panel gap issues, interior is perfect.
Mobile charger was included, and front only
dual pane side windows.
My current daily driver is AR Giulia QV (505HP) and the Tesla is faster at anything below 100mph. Steering and handling is great too.
I would post a picture but I’m sure you all know how a white M3P looks like.
Wish everyone a seedy delivery!

Attachments

• E70DC7D6-5D7A-40D3-9A2B-E50C768845B4.jpeg
    E70DC7D6-5D7A-40D3-9A2B-E50C768845B4.jpeg
    564.5 KB · Views: 99
Curious if anyone in SoCal is interested in PPF / Ceramic? We have a group buy going and would love to get a couple more folks in the mix to hit the price break with Sticker City. They're booking out to mid/late July now, so if anyone is taking delivery soon:) I'm taking delivery tomorrow and getting the work done in July.

DM me if interested!
I’ll be moving to SoCal in mid-late august. Would they accept a later appointment to get the group deal?

dual pane side windows.
My current daily driver is AR Giulia QV (505HP) and the Tesla is faster at anything below 100mph. Steering and handling is great too.
SO happy that you got a good one, not the case here. Second reject😔

Reactions: dnstommy
Just went and did a pre-delivery inspection. I didn't notice anything that will stop me from accepting delivery this afternoon. The doors were unlocked so I got to inspect the interior as well.

The one thing I'm definitely mentioning to them is a large gap in one of the taillights.

Something I EXPECT to be cleaned away when I pick it up in a few hours is the MSM paint all over the dash and back seats. Seriously, how does a car leave the factory with paint covering the dashboard and seats? Somebody working at the Tesla factory doesn't GAF.

View attachment 820884
Got an issue? Ship it. No matter what, ship it.

Reactions: Brou and E90alex
dual pane side windows.
Congratulations!

Just picked her up. Not one issue! Red M3P/Blk.
Ordered 5-28-22. Delivered today!
You are SO LUCKY. Congratulations.
Have a look at these pictures........

Reactions: Flatbroke
Hey everyone.

I took delivery of my M3LR last week, I wanted to take my time and make sure everything was fine with the car before posting here. First things first, this is an incredible car. Yes it's pricey but I'll take this car over a $70,000 BMW any day. The drive is smooth, the acceleration is out of this world even without the boost, it's not the prettiest ever, but I got used to the looks of it. Super happy with the car.
I ordered my car on March 15th and it was delivered in Coral Gables, FL on June 14th. Delivery experience was a letdown to say the least, the car was dirty and no one really paid attention to us or would answer our questions. I had to finalize payment and accept delivery in the app before I was able to get inside the car and make sure everything was alright. Luckily I haven't noticed anything wrong inside or outside the car. Michelin tires, matrix headlights and mobile charger included.
I want to say thank you to everyone that helped me patiently waiting for my car to be delivered, like everyone before me, I can't stressed enough how much it's worth the wait. I'm still going to hang around if anyone has questions.
Peace

Attachments

• 20220625_184001.jpg
    20220625_184001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 77