Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds good! Your work was really solid…Your picture was a beaut. Enjoy. The hardest part was giving up the car after waiting so long. Was the second longest week of my life. 😂😂
*sugar*, I don’t want to redo my work lol. I’ll make them do it. I’m bald, and was sweating like a nun in a whorehouse polishing so I’ll gladly pay for him to do it!

I normally always 2 bucket wash my vehicles (after foam / rinse) and that’s fine. The hard work is claying, and polishing

Reactions: julit0
I just want to reassure some of you waiting for your M3P. I know we see a lot of “panel gap@ posts etc on this forum, and rightfully so.

However, I picked up my car on the 25th. Arrived early so I spent some time looking at all the model 3’s being delivered that day. (About 30 of them).

I didn’t go over every one of them with a fine tooth comb like mine, but I did check all the panel gaps and glass roof alignments.

Out of all the cars, I saw one with a door that needed adjustment and one that had a small “mark” on the trunk lid. (The new owner was able to wipe it off with help from a SA).

Expect your car to be fine! It probably will be. For every post you see here with an issue, I’d bet there are 100’s delivered like mine was. I’ve had mine for over a week now. 2200 miles and absolutely perfect! Good luck!

I just want to reassure some of you waiting for your M3P. I know we see a lot of “panel gap@ posts etc on this forum, and rightfully so.

However, I picked up my car on the 25th. Arrived early so I spent some time looking at all the model 3’s being delivered that day. (About 30 of them).

I didn’t go over every one of them with a fine tooth comb like mine, but I did check all the panel gaps and glass roof alignments.

Out of all the cars, I saw one with a door that needed adjustment and one that had a small “mark” on the trunk lid. (The new owner was able to wipe it off with help from a SA).

Expect your car to be fine! It probably will be. For every post you see here with an issue, I’d bet there are 100’s delivered like mine was. I’ve had mine for over a week now. 2200 miles and absolutely perfect! Good luck!
Wow you drove a lot for a week lol. Good to hear some optimism

Reactions: julit0 and Mikeoo7
Hi All! New to TMC, just joined. I'm in a suburb of Chicago. Ordered my Tesla M3P June 16th. Delivery window had been July 10th - July 24th and as of this morning moved back to August 5th - September 2nd. How reliable are the delivery windows and is there a good chance I may see the delivery date move back up? I am trying to be hopeful that delivery will get better, not worse, especially with the M3P. I am so anxious to get this car!!

Reactions: dgoodlan and julit0
Hi All! New to TMC, just joined. I'm in a suburb of Chicago. Ordered my Tesla M3P June 16th. Delivery window had been July 10th - July 24th and as of this morning moved back to August 5th - September 2nd. How reliable are the delivery windows and is there a good chance I may see the delivery date move back up? I am trying to be hopeful that delivery will get better, not worse, especially with the M3P. I am so anxious to get this car!!

I live near champaign and ordered my model Y last year for delivery in bloomington. My dates fluctuated wildly...it ended up coming in around the time it originally said.

I now have a M3P on order with the same estimated date as yours.

Reactions: julit0
Welcome to the group. Keep your chin up. May want to put wrap on the control and F button, the paint may wear out.