Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok Guys, Gals and those still undecided. I need your help. I’m not sure what is going on. Got a weird text. Looked in my app and it showed something other then a 2 week window. What kind of witchcraft are they doing now? I’m so used to 2 week windows I not sure what the heck is the next step. View attachment 838258
Good Lord it's about time! Saw your latest sig update with an 8/19 to 9/2 EDD and was waiting to see if you were going to cancel. Looks like CA VIN#2 since the end of June! Congrats!

OD 6/12 Just got the vin assigned!
5EEEC854-58FF-4D20-B0D8-C3E67B78679C.jpeg

Ok Guys, Gals and those still undecided. I need your help. I’m not sure what is going on. Got a weird text. Looked in my app and it showed something other then a 2 week window. What kind of witchcraft are they doing now? I’m so used to 2 week windows I not sure what the heck is the next step. View attachment 838258
Hell yes, my friend! Congrats!!!

Holy cow @Flatbroke ! Congrats man...wow... I'm shocked haha. Now time to contact some directors to make a Movie, because you've got the perfect script!

Wish we were all closer so that we can celebrate and cruise.

OD 6/12 Just got the vin assigned!View attachment 838319
Finally the Bay Area is getting love. I’m picking up at factory. Said car is on site. New build not reject and could possibly pick up within 2-3 days. What a wide range of emotions the last 24 Hrs. Congratulations to everyone getting VIN. Thanks your the support everyone. And I appreciate you all sticking around to see the outcome. It helped a lot.

Good Lord it's about time! Saw your latest sig update with an 8/19 to 9/2 EDD and was waiting to see if you were going to cancel. Looks like CA VIN#2 since the end of June! Congrats!
thank you. I was seriously waiting until the 20th. We were talking about it at work lol. Then out of blue I got a text this afternoon.

Finally the Bay Area is getting love. I’m picking up at factory. Said car is on site. New build not reject and could possibly pick up within 2-3 days. What a wide range of emotions the last 24 Hrs. Congratulations to everyone getting VIN. Thanks your the support everyone. And I appreciate you all sticking around to see the outcome. It helped a lot.
You are literally the sole reason a bunch of us are still in this thread. Haha

Come back once in a while and check in on things after you get your vehicle. I have a feeling I will be taking over your spot on the long waiting list.

AWESOME!!!!!! I see a VIN also in that picture. Are you all but picked up now?

Mama, put the coins on my eyes, 'cause I sure don't believe what I am seeing!
That’s fantastic! Congrats!