Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 838045 got the 9th two week window if we call the one that started yesterday two week also. The process for me has been bovine excrement compounded. “Edit”. I hence forth name the car WILSON. Come back Wilson!!!!!!
That is ridiculous! I suggest you start asking for details on the delay. Try the BBB. Maybe try emailing the CA DMV for advice. Also, you can get Tesla manager emails by Googling this:
Tesla, Inc. Internal Documents

It brings up court cases from .gov sites. Unfortunately, Tesla Sales Associates are afraid to ask for better info, and Tesla makes it hard to contact anyone else. This article is from a year ago.

Hello all, first time post here, but figured I'd jump on the waittrain as well. I ordered a White M3P, black interior. basic Autopilot.

My original OD was 6/13. At that time I recieved an EDD of 8/14-9/23. I figured this was pretty typical and proceeded to plan and schedule a trip out of the country. While I was gone, my VIN got assigned on 6/22 and Delviery was scheduled for 6/27- so of course since I wasn't here, my car got handed to some other lucky dog.

I jumped back into the Queue on 6/23. I then received an updated EDD of 8/1 - 8/15. on 7/23, my EDD shifted to 8/15-8/29 and hasn't moved since then.

Hello all, first time post here, but figured I'd jump on the waittrain as well. I ordered a White M3P, black interior. basic Autopilot.

My original OD was 6/13. At that time I recieved an EDD of 8/14-9/23. I figured this was pretty typical and proceeded to plan and schedule a trip out of the country. While I was gone, my VIN got assigned on 6/22 and Delviery was scheduled for 6/27- so of course since I wasn't here, my car got handed to some other lucky dog.

I jumped back into the Queue on 6/23. I then received an updated EDD of 8/1 - 8/15. on 7/23, my EDD shifted to 8/15-8/29 and hasn't moved since then.
That would have been incredibly fast.

Reactions: unlock

Getting assigned and delivered that quick, that was probably a reject at you SC. You may have lucked out.