Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
seems im the only 330XXX VIN
Dang. You are lucky. Today is pick up day for me. Went from “Wilson! Come back Wilson!” To the ship arrived and is leaving in 30 seconds hurry up. Tesla doesn’t seem to operate In the middle for me. It’s been on both extremes, wait wait wait, then switched to “Move your asses, you owe me for one jelly doughnut.” 😂

Dang. You are lucky. Today is pick up day for me. Went from “Wilson! Come back Wilson!” To the ship arrived and is leaving in 30 seconds hurry up. Tesla doesn’t seem to operate In the middle for me. It’s been on both extremes, wait wait wait, then switched to “Move your asses, you owe me for one jelly doughnut.” 😂
Good Luck!

When I ordered 2 weeks ago Tesla said Sept-Oct. Then they bumped me to Nov-Dec. I've now been bumped to Dec-Feb 2023. Normally I would be okay with a wait but my previous Model 3 was totaled by a jerk running a red light. I'm currently forced to rent a car until I get a new one. The lady was underinsured as well so its coming out of my pocket. I'm stuck in a Corolla that costs 900 a month. I may have to dump this Tesla order if February is for real, because I cant keep pissing away money that long till it gets here. Used prices are insane so I'm not really sure what to do. The only other car that I like in the segment is the Volvo C40 because it has Volvo seats in wool which seems like the perfect setup to me but I lose out on range and power to get it. I could also buy a Bolt EUV with cash and stop having a car payment but then I'm driving a Bolt. I really just wish that lady had stopped at the light.

Anyone have any long term rental ideas, or even some positive vibes at this point.

When I ordered 2 weeks ago Tesla said Sept-Oct. Then they bumped me to Nov-Dec. I've now been bumped to Dec-Feb 2023. Normally I would be okay with a wait but my previous Model 3 was totaled by a jerk running a red light. I'm currently forced to rent a car until I get a new one. The lady was underinsured as well so its coming out of my pocket. I'm stuck in a Corolla that costs 900 a month. I may have to dump this Tesla order if February is for real, because I cant keep pissing away money that long till it gets here. Used prices are insane so I'm not really sure what to do. The only other car that I like in the segment is the Volvo C40 because it has Volvo seats in wool which seems like the perfect setup to me but I lose out on range and power to get it. I could also buy a Bolt EUV with cash and stop having a car payment but then I'm driving a Bolt. I really just wish that lady had stopped at the light.

Anyone have any long term rental ideas, or even some positive vibes at this point.
Not sure I’m much help but I also ordered a couple weeks ago and had a similar Nov-Jan delivery date which just moved up to Oct 7 - Nov 18. I’m hopeful it keeps moving in to September.

So can anyone tell me are M3P’s made in China as well ? Does anyone think there are any quality differences between the 2 ?
China cars are not sent to the US. If you're ordering from this half of the globe, your car will come from Fremont. China cars are sold in Asia and I guess Europe - or is Berlin making 3's now? Not sure - but not your problem either way!
I am in Canada though. I think they may be holding that against me :)
No worries, Elon is just waiting on that new factory to spin up. Shouldn't be more than a few years, and then he can make yours!:eek: