Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no movement today...:confused: Hoping for a VIN soon. My financing offer expires tomorrow. :(
Take the opportunity to check other credit unions and have them rate match or go with one with a better rate. There are CUs still with amazing % rates. Good luck! Hang in there.
Hah, not for people like me and a few others in here who are watching those who ordered after us already taking and scheduling delivery while we don't even have a 2 week window yet.

Although again, a ~2 month delivery these days for a M3P is still wicked fast compared to most other car companies. The Escalade I ordered back in January still hasn't even been accepted by the factory yet and dealer has no clue when it will be. F-150 Lighting, Rivian, and Lucid owners don't even know what year they'll be taking delivery compared to us who in here wondering what week.
Very true. If we treated our orders like the others with setting it and forgetting it, the avg 60 days we're having to wait would feel like a few weeks.
New EDD today: 8/29 - 9/26. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a visit from cousin VINny anytime soon!
Rubber band effect! Hang tight. :D I'm in the same boat with my latest EDD. Hopeful that it'll bounce back here soon.
Got a text saying the car was just built and left the factory. Kind of worries me a bit, since I absolutely cannot take delivery before September 1st. Hopefully the shipping is very slow. Also no idea where I would be picking it up, but I suppose the agent will let me know at some point.
What an opposite problem to deal with compared to us here waiting on a VIN to come asap. :p - It'd be nice if we could give a RSVP to someone else.

Normally Id agree but at this point there is no other brightwork on the car. The chrome looks out of place now and they are replacing it with a black one like the S and X.
The issue in my opinion is that it sounds like (at least the way the article phrases it) they'll be selling the license frame separately. Who does that??? I hope it's just a lack of clarity in the article, because that would be very odd. It's not a huge deal because license plate frames are easy to find, but why?

Hey gang an update for those waiting for their M3P like me. Orig. order date 7/4. EDD 1 9/3 to 10/1. EDD2 8/30 to 9/3 with VIN. 8/17 text that vehicle has left facility and now in transit. All tasks complete. I believe it was Dogecoin who said they are cranking out the M3P’s from his source at the Freemont factory. Good call man and hope this helps with all who are waiting. My only question now is will i pick up outside NYC or in my hometown of Buffalo like some.

Hey gang an update for those waiting for their M3P like me. Orig. order date 7/4. EDD 1 9/3 to 10/1. EDD2 8/30 to 9/3 with VIN. 8/17 text that vehicle has left facility and now in transit. All tasks complete. I believe it was Dogecoin who said they are cranking out the M3P’s from his source at the Freemont factory. Good call man and hope this helps with all who are waiting. My only question now is will i pick up outside NYC or in my hometown of Buffalo like some.
You are in it to win it!!

wowza, i used a super charger for the first time today. 345 am off peak, looked on line rate indicated 26 cents. charged to 80 percent. from 25 percent, cost ended up being .46 cents kwh. total $21 bucks. wont make that mistake again, it was pretty fast though about 25 min to get to 80 percent. Charging is free at my wife's work but its open to the public and only 4 stalls. its .26 cents at my work, no flat use fee either. but the stalls are assigned to people higher up in the food chain. I slipped in for a 2 hr charge before they get here today. LOL. My home charge rate is .31 for tier 1 and .39 for tier 2. prior to getting an electric vehicle i was 31 away from being in tier 3 each month tier 3 goes to .49 cents. its pretty expensive to operate the tesla compared to the prius. But dang it is soooo much more fun, I have spent $144 in charging fees since getting the car on 8/10 LOL. the prius used $40 in gas a week when it was $6 a gallon. used to be low $20s before things went crazy. Only adding this info for those that may not understand the cost of charging, My wife had no idea.

I can get a electric vehicle rate plan but it raises the lower tier to . 33 cents and the upper is over 39 . still trying to navigate the charging thing to best suit my needs. The money isnt an issue, i am just taking it as a challenge to try and see how i can operate it the cheapest. IT is HELL of FUN to Drive

wowza, i used a super charger for the first time today. 345 am off peak, looked on line rate indicated 26 cents. charged to 80 percent. from 25 percent, cost ended up being .46 cents kwh. total $21 bucks. wont make that mistake again, it was pretty fast though about 25 min to get to 80 percent. Charging is free at my wife's work but its open to the public and only 4 stalls. its .26 cents at my work, no flat use fee either. but the stalls are assigned to people higher up in the food chain. I slipped in for a 2 hr charge before they get here today. LOL. My home charge rate is .31 for tier 1 and .39 for tier 2. prior to getting an electric vehicle i was 31 away from being in tier 3 each month tier 3 goes to .49 cents. its pretty expensive to operate the tesla compared to the prius. But dang it is soooo much more fun, I have spent $144 in charging fees since getting the car on 8/10 LOL. the prius used $40 in gas a week when it was $6 a gallon. used to be low $20s before things went crazy. Only adding this info for those that may not understand the cost of charging, My wife had no idea.

I can get a electric vehicle rate plan but it raises the lower tier to . 33 cents and the upper is over 39 . still trying to navigate the charging thing to best suit my needs. The money isnt an issue, i am just taking it as a challenge to try and see how i can operate it the cheapest. IT is HELL of FUN to Drive
Wow! $144 seems like a lot. But I guess $21 to dive 350 miles is pretty good. I have installed a solar panel system on my house. That was a big influence for me to purchase an EV. I'll still plug in at work though.

Wow! $144 seems like a lot. But I guess $21 to dive 350 miles is pretty good. I have installed a solar panel system on my house. That was a big influence for me to purchase an EV. I'll still plug in at work though.
I just finished charging at work. total miles driven since ownership 669 total cost spent charging $148