Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. No new updates from my order unfortunately; however, since late yesterday, every time I go into the app there is no EDD and it’s just a Go To Account button, not the view button. Refreshing/restarting app does not change this. Going to account I see the EDD posted there, and there are no tasks for me to complete.
Does anyone know if this means something or is it just a glitch?
Has happened to me a couple times usually fixes itself in 24 hours or so.

Reactions: jackb22
Anyone still following my saga. I ended up just opting to finance through Tesla today to insure that I could take delivery within the 3 day window requirement.
Unfortunately I've been sick with strep throat since Thursday and still not feeling great. But will make the trip to the SC to pick up my car tomorrow at noon.

Looking over all these multi-page checklists, not sure how much I'm going to feel up to checking or even how much time I will be allowed to inspect.

Can someone tell me how much time you have to report issues you find with the car after taking it home? I trust that any cosmetic or functional issues that are not discovered until after you take the car home will still be addressed/fixed either by mobile service or bringing the car back to the SC?
did you get the vehicle?

8-29-22(2).jpg

I ordered the 14-50 adapter a few weeks ago as it seemed likely that we would get the mobile charger with the 5-15 for free.

Costco is having their Michelin rebate start tomorrow. I'm considering buying some Pilot Sport All Season 4's in 245/35/20. I figured I could sell the stock tires but there doesn't seem to be much market locally on craigslist or facebook.
will they install them on your vehicle? it only lists 235/35/20 as option when i looked and they are out of stock already lol

Arrive at the center an hour earlyLook for your vin and scope it out. They won’t let you inside the car until you pay. They have the cars line up being detailed. You will find yours. Just walk around d like you belong there. As to the amount of time to report issues. I was told 24 hrs or 100 miles which ever comes first. And you report in your app. I reported alignment issue at around 800 miles and it was covered. The steering wheel was slightly titled to right. Didn’t really thing about it much but decided to get checked. They said good thing because it was needing alignment adjustment ** also ask 1 of the 2 people inside after you pay to help you pair your phone and set your driver profile and easy access setting. Makes life so much easier. They said they were short staffed. I told them I literally have no idea how to adjust the mirrors. One of them was really helpful. View attachment 846214
I arrived early and it was unlocked (fortunately) and sitting on their supercharger.

I'll ask. I saw something about needing to meet the minimum load rating. The OEM size is hard to find and quite a bit more expensive than 245/35/20.

I was curious about this too. 245/35/20 would be more ideal for the stock 20" Ubers yes? The stock 235/35/20 Pirelli tires are stretched as it is on the 20x9 stock rims... hmm...

235-35-20 vs 245-35-20 Data.PNG

245/35/20 would be a tad bigger as expected with slightly more side wall. I'm curious what the "Actual" contact/patch is on the ground with both. Sometimes when a wheel is slightly wider it doesn't always = more contact patch on the road (for rolling resistance etc..)

will they install them on your vehicle? it only lists 235/35/20 as option when i looked and they are out of stock already lol

I was curious about this too. 245/35/20 would be more ideal for the stock 20" Ubers yes? The stock 235/35/20 Pirelli tires are stretched as it is on the 20x9 stock rims... hmm...

View attachment 846676

245/35/20 would be a tad bigger as expected with slightly more side wall. I'm curious what the "Actual" contact/patch is on the ground with both. Sometimes when a wheel is slightly wider it doesn't always = more contact patch on the road (for rolling resistance etc..)
Costco will install as long as it’s within 3% of the oem tire size. The 245/35/20 were within 1.1% on the website the employee used.

Reactions: julit0 and unlock