Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok I hope you’re right! :)
I am picking mine up tomorrow. Took a pic of it through the fence. You can see the same thing on the door handles. I'll let you know first hand after I see it

Attachments

• Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 64
Hey y’all!

My car is scheduled for delivery Saturday, so wanted to give you a summary of events

Order M3P White/White no FSD to Chandler AZ 7/26

EDD never went backwards, around 40 days in the EDD started closing in from one month to two weeks, then 11 days and soon after that I had a VIN assigned around 10 PM in the app last night.

Got a quote for Xpel XR Tint that was 750 for the whole thing. Not sure if I can justify the PPF/wrap just yet. Will be installing mud flaps though.

Best of luck to all of you and if you have any questions, happy to answer! I’ll be taking home delivery so if you want to know how that experience is I’ll be sure to update.

Congrats! Just curious for WA state is the number plates slapped on when you get the car or you get a temporary one? Anything you need to do in DMV post pickup?
Front plate holder was in the truck. You sign some paperwork and Tesla has the DMV mail you plates.

Good experience in Fife. No rush and the rep helped and answered any questions. I had a small finish defect in one wheel and some light scratches in black exterior metal trim. I put in a service request via the app.

Reactions: bhoothrider
Front plate holder was in the truck. You sign some paperwork and Tesla has the DMV mail you plates.

Good experience in Fife. No rush and the rep helped and answered any questions. I had a small finish defect in one wheel and some light scratches in black exterior metal trim. I put in a service request via the app.
thanks for that info. My pickup is in Renton. EDD of 9/13 - 9/25, no VIN. I heard that Texas and California orders are being put front of the queue now, not sure how true that is. So not hopeful of getting a VIN anytime soon.