Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations on the new M3P. I'm wondering if you gave a link to the checklist because I am picking my blue/black M3P up on Thursday. Thank you!
This is the one I used:

There are more complicated ones out there (that you can find with a little Googling), but this one is 4 pages and seemed plenty thorough to me. Good luck!

Negative. No VIN, no VIN text about a VIN.
It’s been officially month since my order was place. Based on most delivery and order dates here, I was beginning to sense I was getting closer. It must be because I’m in the Bay Area and they’re prioritizing shipping cars out first to meet deadlines.
Negative. No VIN, no VIN text about a VIN.
It’s been officially month since my order was place. Based on most delivery and order dates here, I was beginning to sense I was getting closer. It must be because I’m in the Bay Area and they’re prioritizing shipping cars out first to meet deadlines.
Same. I order my a couple of days after you and haven’t received a vin yet. I have a feeling since we’re both in CA they will ship it a day or 2 after getting the vin #.

Randomly logged into the app to find a new White/White M3P near LA last night. Was able to get the VIN matched, delivery scheduled for next week!

Finished my trade-in, financing through Tesla and delivery day is on Mar 11. Can't wait!

Although Tesla trade-in offer was $1000 below carmax/dealers, it seems more convenient. Other dealers seem to take a week to cut you the check? Is that common?

Reactions: MrRJDio
Finished my trade-in, financing through Tesla and delivery day is on Mar 11. Can't wait!

Although Tesla trade-in offer was $1000 below carmax/dealers, it seems more convenient. Other dealers seem to take a week to cut you the check? Is that common?
I sold my car to Carmax and they gave me a check when they picked up the car. Easy transaction as they came to my home and I just had to sign a few papers.

I ordered a little later than you but following the same trajectory. Getting a little nervous since I’m counting on CVRP rebate in addition to $7.5k fed rebate, but will be disqualified for CVRP once I file 2022 taxes.

Loc: San Francisco
OD: 2/14, blue/black
EDD1: Feb - Mar
EDD2 (2/18): 2/26 - 3/26
EDD3 (2/27): 3/2 - 3/16
EDD4 (3/3): 3/3 - 3/16
EDD5 (3/4): 3/4 - 3/16
VIN: TBD
The earliest EDD has been rolling forward every day with the range getting smaller and smaller. Unfortunately, newest EDD now shows 3/8 - 3/19. 😥

IRS and FTB have issued guidance extending tax filing deadlines to October if you’re living in one of the 40+ counties affected by the inclement weather over the past few months.
Sweet! This helps me with CVRP since I still qualify with my 2021 CA tax return, but the full $7.5k fed rebate is going to be a deal breaker for me if the feds issue rules as expected this month.

I bit the bullet and jumped on a model that is under the $55k limit that showed up in Southern California. Had a rep switch my order to the existing inventory. Now just waiting to see how long it will be be before I can pick it up. Fingers crossed that the IRS guidelines don't come out in the next few days.
I booked my delivery date for March 14th. Anyone hoping to find one in inventory check out Model 3 Performance Waiting Room for the Discord links or check out the Tesla US M3 New Telegram Channel. That way you're notified whenever anything is added to inventory. That's how I found the one in Southern California. I found that easier and more foolproof that checking the Tesla web site. You can get notifications whenever there's a new addition to existing inventory.

I booked my delivery date for March 14th. Anyone hoping to find one in inventory check out Model 3 Performance Waiting Room for the Discord links or check out the Tesla US M3 New Telegram Channel. That way you're notified whenever anything is added to inventory. That's how I found the one in Southern California. I found that easier and more foolproof that checking the Tesla web site. You can get notifications whenever there's a new addition to existing inventory.
With people on a waitlist, it makes me question Are these cars that someone rejected or cancelled orders?