Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m scheduled to take delivery tomorrow at 2 pm and the “review agreements” option has not yet become available to me on the app. Tesla delivery center called and texted me confirming my time tomorrow.

I asked “the number” why it wasn’t available and they just said it will be available 24 hours before delivery (which it is). Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: NCDAG's M3P
I’m scheduled to take delivery tomorrow at 2 pm and the “review agreements” option has not yet become available to me on the app. Tesla delivery center called and texted me confirming my time tomorrow.

I asked “the number” why it wasn’t available and they just said it will be available 24 hours before delivery (which it is). Anyone else have this issue?
Mine was available about 2-3 hours prior to my delivery appointment.

Blue/white M3P
Ordered 9/29
Given 2020 VIN but declined
My order never updated, so I went to the "hidden" design edit page and "re-ordered" it so to speak on 10/17.
Expected delivery 11/3-12/1 (this hasn't changed from the original order date).

I just ordered my car and don't have a VIN assigned yet. How did you know the VIN you were assigned was a 2020 VIN and what is the "hidden" design edit page? I'm curious if my 3P will be CCS enabled and when they will start including HW4.

Reactions: imartez
I was under the impression that Tesla would transport cars from one location to another, even if there was a fee. The car is in the same state and only 86 miles away, when I messaged them, they would not transport the car and it was only available for local sale.

So, I'm still waiting on my original order
Ordered: 5/2
EDD: 5/22 - 6/19
Black/Black M3P w/ Enhanced Auto Pilot. No VIN yet but I was told by the same person I messaged that I'm scheduled for delivery in the next few weeks. Not sure what that means, but still remaining optimistic I'll have delivery this month or the first week of June.

I was under the impression that Tesla would transport cars from one location to another, even if there was a fee. The car is in the same state and only 86 miles away, when I messaged them, they would not transport the car and it was only available for local sale.

Black/Black M3P w/ Enhanced Auto Pilot. No VIN yet but I was told by the same person I messaged that I'm scheduled for delivery in the next few weeks. Not sure what that means, but still remaining optimistic I'll have delivery this month or the first week of June.

Just got my dates - Estimated Delivery: May 26 - June 09

May I ask why you got enhanced auto pilot? It’s not worth it imo. I had FSD and I really only used the regular AP.

May I ask why you got enhanced auto pilot? It’s not worth it imo. I had FSD and I really only used the regular AP.
I'm hoping that it will be useful for me, especially with highway driving, the navigate feature was intriguing. I'm also looking forward to the summon feature. This is also my first Tesla, so, hoping it is worth it. If it's not, I'll not opt for it again.

Just got my VIN assigned. EDD 6/4 - 6/11

Reactions: Moloukhya
I'm hoping that it will be useful for me, especially with highway driving, the navigate feature was intriguing. I'm also looking forward to the summon feature. This is also my first Tesla, so, hoping it is worth it. If it's not, I'll not opt for it again.
summon is dumb and doesn’t work well. I never used it. Navigate on autopilot is also not worth 6k. It just navigates you off an exit but you still have to pay attention, you might as well just be driving yourself. Same goes for lane change.