Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Production Rate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there - great site, lots of useful information.

I've been following the VIN tracking spreadsheet - Model 3 Invites

and it seems that VINs are just now entering the 4000-count. Most of this month/portion of last month were in the 3000s. I see the highest scheduled VIN delivery is now 46xx. So it seems that Tesla is making somewhere around 100-200 Model 3's a day?

Granted this spreadsheet is in no way an authoritative source. But it's the best publicly available piece of information I'm aware of. Would certainly be open to reviewing additional data if anyone would like to share.

Hi there - great site, lots of useful information.

I've been following the VIN tracking spreadsheet - Model 3 Invites

and it seems that VINs are just now entering the 4000-count. Most of this month/portion of last month were in the 3000s. I see the highest scheduled VIN delivery is now 46xx. So it seems that Tesla is making somewhere around 100-200 Model 3's a day?

Granted this spreadsheet is in no way an authoritative source. But it's the best publicly available piece of information I'm aware of. Would certainly be open to reviewing additional data if anyone would like to share.

I don't have a direct link at the moment, but someone on M3OC is taking delivery of 53xx on Thursday.