Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cant see your picture - I will have to log into an another forum where I'm not registered...

@Model 3 Try this:
ZT72izx.jpg

It looks like it has a phone number written on it for questions... ($5 to the first person who calls and asks why they don't want 007 charged. ;) )

I just came to the realization that I don't recall seeing Model 3s with their mirrors folded back. ? Good to see; if that's in fact what we're seeing here. (Hold's breath for a wave of other photos....)
Good catch. Foldable mirrors are fairly important for me here in SF (had my share of mirror broken off by others in my current car with non-foldable mirror and it's a narrower car than the 3).

My previous car was black but with some funny sparkle. From distance looked nice black, but looking close it had this funny sparkle. No clue what's the real name. It took dust ok.

Currently it's tough to decide. That 007 looks awesome, but so does the blue and red too. Can I have all 3?