Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oYv9Glv.jpg
kb1YBZy.jpg
psKVvNT.jpg
JwGopsv.jpg
c1R2Zj7.jpg
SlEidqW.jpg

Or ventilated.

I wish, my wife's car has them and you'd be surprised how nice they are to have on a hot day with leather seats. I doubt we will see them when the S and X don't have them. I think the S had them for a short time but they've since been removed correct?

Don't all cars without automatic side mirrors have manual (non-powered) side mirrors? While they are rarely used, they do come in handy sometimes when pulling into tight spots or if there's a near collision, it allows them to flip forwards or backwards and prevents them from being broken off. I know before I got my Tesla, I had to manually flip the side mirror on my 20 year old CR-V in order to get the large trash bin between my car and the center pole in the garage. Without the ability to manually flip the mirrors in or out, I would've had to back the car out of the garage to take out the trash.

Some car washes near me require you to fold in your mirrors to go through, I really don't think we would see them without the manual option for all the reasons above too.

Like with the white one day before ( that had no cover at all; temporary(?) fallen off the double sided sticky tape? http://i.imgur.com/U3QEzI9.jpg )
once again right side potential charging port cover is fishy... some kind of wires beneath?
(vote CCS for the HUD's I-wish replacement! ;) )

kb1YBZy.jpg

I think this photo also confirms what we already knew, the trunk is manual. Look at all the hand prints to close it.

Ok. None of that changes my thinking.
I don't believe full autonomy is anywhere close. I don't believe Tesla hits whatever target musk has thrown out there. I'm not sure they can pull off coast to coast this year, though 95% of the driving being on highways certainly helps.
I have no doubt they will be able to drive from coast to coast on a planned out route.

Crystal clear photos of the interior. Can't say I'm a fan. Still buying it, but between that dashboard looking like a Prius and the front end only a mother could love, I think they missed the boat. The rest of the car is absolutely beautiful.

No gauge panel. Not a fan of that at all. Like being able to look straight down for battery charge, speed, trip info, etc. Now going to be distracted looking in multiple places off to the side. Don't see how this is safer for the company that build's the safest cars in the world. No everyone is going to fork out $8,000 for full self driving (that's not available yet) on a $35,000 car.

No adjustable AC vents??? Really? Don't know about you, but I like being able to blow air on my face to cool off quickly, then move them away once I do. Not an option.

And that screen, while very nice, looks obnoxious just hanging out there with no integration into the design of the car. I thought Mercedes was bad with their slapped on 7 inch screens. This blows that away. Again, won't stop me from buying it, but will prevent me from "loving" it. I could see that interior being a turn off to a lot people coming from conventional ICE vehicles.

nYwmKyJ.jpg

S6erzYN.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't see it mentioned yet, but these are two different cars with different interior trim. One seems more basic with piano black center cup holder and no alcantara on the door. The other has wood on part of the cup holder and alcantara on the door. Looks good. The type of stitching on the matte interior material comes off as very Lexus to me.
Just to add some visuals.

upload_2017-6-13_14-15-43.png

upload_2017-6-13_14-19-12.png

• Informative
Reactions: shrspeedblade