Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reservation Numbers Appearing in My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reserved at 8:05pm EST at Short Hills, NJ store. Still no confirmation e-mail or update on my My Tesla page. Card was charged and showing as "pending".
I was number 2 at the Tesla showroom in Short Hills mall and I got my confirmation email as well as reservation number about a half hour later. I made sure I called my CC company ahead of time and told them to expect a charge for 1k from Tesla. Had no problems after that

I reserved 2 just before 11AM EDT (Natick MA).

I got the email late last night. This morning, MyTesla (I just created the account a couple of days ago) is now showing my RN numbers. Interestingly enough, while they both start with RN108, the next six digits, if they were simply ordinal numbers are separated by over 61,000.

I was able to reserve at 11:15 central time in Austin. Mine is RN108296XXX. Not sure if there are any rhyme or reason to the numbering. It could just be when the database actually registered the payment as I didn't get mine until almost 24 hours later.

Got my email about 23 hrs later ( about an hour ago). So as long as the CC got charged breathe easy. it should be fine. Also RN # is appearing when i made a MyTesla account today ( before i got confirmation email). Servers would have been overloaded yesterday. about 1,35,000 orders.

I got my order in online about 10min before it officially opened and my reservation is showing in my account. It's a RN107x number. Do we have theories on the difference between 107 and 108? Owners vs non-owners?

Am I the only one who cannot access MyTesla? Once I log in, I just get redirected to the front page. And when I click on MyTesla in the menu, I'm still redirected to the front page immediately.
Go here first, then log in: Model S | Tesla Motors

I ordered around noon Pacific time yesterday. Went home and create a MyTesla account under the same email. Got a confirmation email this morning around 7am, but still not seeing any record on the MyTesla account.

Is there anything I should do to associate the MyTesla account with my order? Or will it happen automatically?