Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked Tusker this morning, showing 1-15th September for delivery/ collection. We will believe it when the car is on the drive! MSM, 19” and tow bar ordered 3rd March.
Did you ring, or is that what is displayed on their website?
My order was in May, so not expecting anything yet, but the Tusker website has been showing early November for me for the last 2 months and have had no further communication from them.
Did your EDD change to be more specific recently, or has it always been in that region?

My order was in May, so not expecting anything yet, but the Tusker website has been showing early November for me for the last 2 months and have had no further communication from them.
Did your EDD change to be more specific recently, or has it always been in that region?
Hi, no I didn’t ring - just logged in and last update from Tusker was 31st July. Car had been showing “early September” previously, and now with a date range. Taking with a pinch of salt as like many have seen several EDDs and the car has been “in transit to dealer” since May!

My order was in March and I've been told by tuskers it will be March 2023

My order was in March and I've been told by tuskers it will be March 2023
My theory is that Tesla are using the most recent delivery times for your model on their web site and if you haven't waited this time they will delay your order or someone is just picking your RN number out of a hat. Or it could be their just thinking of their quarterly profits and delaying the orders for the cheaper cars. Anyway back to the shipping. Well done for getting your delivery and has anyone got their car booked from Zen Auto?

Last edited: