Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 sunshades - rear passenger side windows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone aware of Model 3 rear passenger side window sunshade that can be delivered in few days time? I checked the Tesevo.com - looks perfect but will take around 10 days to deliver so may not be useful. The few amazon ones don’t look great and I am sure will be fiddly to install and then fall within a minute.

This is probably of no use of you but I have some that I’m no longer using and can be had for free but I’m near leeds and they’d be a pain to post (they sit on the inside of the window and you just close the door).
Thanks for your kind offer. Leave it if you can’t post and also I am working this week and we are leaving early morning over the weekend, so not possible to come to Leeds to pick it up. But thanks for the offer.

Upvote 0
Anyone aware of Model 3 rear passenger side window sunshade that can be delivered in few days time? I checked the Tesevo.com - looks perfect but will take around 10 days to deliver so may not be useful. The few amazon ones don’t look great and I am sure will be fiddly to install and then fall within a minute.

Have you thought about a tint instead of a sunshade? These will also reduce UV/IR light.

You probably won't have time to get it installed professionally however you can buy the material for next day delivery on amazon and install yourself. Might not look amazing on your first attempt however no reason why you can't remove it when you find a more permanent solution.

Reactions: spdpsba
Upvote 0

Depends on what you want it for and how quick you need it. If you want a quick way to keep sun off a passenger but don't mind how it looks, then a few quid at halfords will get you a pair tonight.

Far from perfect fit (iirc slightly oversized height but still fits), but will help shade the sun from an occupant. But not if you want a perfect fit or blackout. Better than nothing and cheap as chips, or cheaper and will stay in place for a while till it drops off but easy to reapply.

Last edited:
Reactions: spdpsba
Upvote 0