Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 tops list of vehicles in CU customer satisfaction survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was happy to see this when I opened this months edition:

FED9-CEEA-B8-DA-4853-9-AF7-858-BBDED8-EF3.jpg

Tesla Model 3 tops list of vehicles that ‘bring the most joy’

QUOTE: “Consumer Reports released its latest consumer satisfaction survey which it says “measure how happy car buyers are with the car they own.”

It listed the top ten vehicles that they believe “bring their owners the most joy” based on data collected from owners of “more than half a million vehicles.”

Tesla Model 3 ended up at the top spot – beating the Porsche 911, which has consistently been one of the most loved cars by owners.”
—————————————————————————————————————————————-

I can say that out of all the cars I have ever owned — which includes multiple Porsches, Lexus, and Model S and X — my Dual Motor 3 is the most enjoyable to drive, whether a mile to run an errand or 400 miles in a day.

Tesla Model 3 tops list of vehicles that ‘bring the most joy’

QUOTE: “Consumer Reports released its latest consumer satisfaction survey which it says “measure how happy car buyers are with the car they own.”

It listed the top ten vehicles that they believe “bring their owners the most joy” based on data collected from owners of “more than half a million vehicles.”

Tesla Model 3 ended up at the top spot – beating the Porsche 911, which has consistently been one of the most loved cars by owners.”
—————————————————————————————————————————————-

I can say that out of all the cars I have ever owned — which includes multiple Porsches, Lexus, and Model S and X — my Dual Motor 3 is the most enjoyable to drive, whether a mile to run an errand or 400 miles in a day.
I'm in agreement, in 2004 bought a new Porsche 911 Cabriolet, wonderful car and I've also been fortunate enough to own other great cars like the Mazda RX-7, BMW Z3, and Honda S2000, but the Model 3 is by far the most enjoyable car of them all.

Reactions: Rotte

No, you're very wrong! My Model S is the best and most enjoyable car I've ever owned!
[from someone who's afraid to test-drive the M3]