Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 with an S/X style P100D badge [Update: obviously added by the owner]

Krusty

Apr 28, 2018
Toronto
Saw this and took a picture, since I didn't know they made the 3 this way. Can't find any info on Tesla site. Anyone know anything about it, pricing, performance etc.? Huge tires on black turbine rims. Sure looked sinister!
upload_2019-11-3_9-3-29.png

• Funny
Reactions: MichaelP90DL

run-the-joules

Turgid Member
Aug 13, 2017
SF Bay
symmetry is beauty

model and trim badges ruin symmetry.

model and trim badges, therefore, destroy beauty.

Not to mention making the car harder to clean properly, and existing only to impress strangers.

Black306

Oct 14, 2019
Sacramento
P75D would be more accurate. I see LR on the left side badge, so even P75D would be incorrect. :D

Can’t fault people for doing it though. It’s a form of flattery; they do it cause they consider those vehicles in high regard. Happens in the Mustang community as well; putting Cobra badges on a V6 or GT.

Reactions: CharleyBC

Krusty

Apr 28, 2018
Toronto
So....its not real. Sure looked the part! Wider than stock tires on 20" rims. Suspension looked lowered too. Made me google it, so I guess I was fooled....or curious if it existed.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC