Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: All Glass Roof Customer Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't seen many customer photos. Took delivery yesterday. Dealership said this is the first All Glass Roof in Washington State. Took some photos for you all.
IMG_6191 (3).JPG
roof.jpg

Haven't seen many customer photos. Took delivery yesterday. Dealership said this is the first All Glass Roof in Washington State. Took some photos for you all.

Just FYI don't be surprised if some people on here freak for you saying dealership as I have noticed some get very touchy about it because they technically are not a dealership. Love the roof! I think we are settled on that for our Model 3

View attachment 205139 View attachment 205140
Thank you!!! I love the view of the snow, I've got pretty much the same (Vancouver WA). You have me even more pumped up to receive my 90D with glass roof and AP2/FSD as my Christmas present!

Reactions: AssortedBread
Simply beautiful. I've said for a couple of years now that Tesla should offer an all glass roof option along with the pano roof, but I envisioned a glass panel that just replaced the pano since the hole was already there, and kept the roof cross member for strength.

This begs the question, however, that since the cross member is no longer there, will Tesla have to do the side impact crash tests again? I can't help but think that some of the side impact protection and rollover protection may be impacted without that extra bracing (not to mention what would happen to that glass roof in a side impact).

Last edited: