Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've come up with yet another list right here. :)
- a complete list of ALL mentioned in this thread.
- sorted by name A-Z. (I have the option to filter but it doesn't work for other users. Too bad because that would be cool.)
- added countries and categories (Movie, Music, Sport, TV, Inventor, Entrepreneur, Comedian, Other), countries
- last modified script added

The disadvantage is that only one link per cell can be inserted. So only one reference can be there this way. Also it is not good for placing images as icons for photo or video links so I had to use just plain text.
Add Blake Griffin (NBA star) to your list. I have a friend who is owner of a company that does high end modifications and they just did a radar detector and wheels on Blake's S. I'll try to get photos.

Last edited:
Alyson Hannigan References

1. Celebrating Christmas early? Alyson Hannigan beams as she takes delivery of her new $60,000 car.
2. Alyson Hannigan Goes Green In Her New Tesla Electric Car

- - - Updated - - -

Alyson-Hannigan02.jpg

I've got a solution for the 'one link per cell' in google docs spreadsheet. For a celebrity with more references I'll just make a post here with all the links. In the spreadsheet list, I'll enter a link to that post (like i did with Alyson Hannigan). That post can be later edited with any other references.

Last edited:
Shawn Green, retired MLB player with the Dodgers and Mets, has a white signature. Once I get mine this month I am hoping to get together with him through an acquaintance. He is loving the car.

Haven't listened to it yet, but Shawn Green talks about his car on the recent episode of Dr. Drew/Adam Carolla Podcast... (link updated to direct download of MP3)

EDIT: Tesla talk was quick, and begins at 23:35. He says he's probably sold 10 cars just by talking to people. He also said that someone backed into it in a parking lot and did some damage to it. :-(

Last edited:
Cameron-Diaz-Tesla.jpg