Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morgan Freeman's is (sig?) red, and he is on Jay Leno tonight (Monday 3/18).
image.jpg

How do you add a photo to the slideshow?

Last edited:
Will SmithAmerican actor, producer, and rapper1

This is incorrect. The writer probably meant Will-I-Am.

Just showed Will Smith the Model S last night. Unless he and his daughter were both acting, it was his first time sitting in the S. He could not take his eyes off the screen. No driving or ride but was impressed by the stats we rattled off. Maybe he is a buyer now!

Just showed Will Smith the Model S last night. Unless he and his daughter were both acting, it was his first time sitting in the S. He could not take his eyes off the screen. No driving or ride but was impressed by the stats we rattled off. Maybe he is a buyer now!

"I've got to get me one of these!"

-Will Smith from ID4 talking about another alien spaceship

Independence Day - Ive Got To Get Me One Of These! - YouTube

I've come up with yet another list right here. :)
- a complete list of ALL mentioned celebrities in this thread.
- sorted by name A-Z. (I have the option to filter but it doesn't work for other users. Too bad because that would be cool.)
- added countries and categories (Movie, Music, Sport, TV, Inventor, Entrepreneur, Comedian, Other), countries
- last modified script added
- added fixed column header

The disadvantage is that only one link per cell can be inserted. So only one reference can be there this way. Also it is not good for placing images as icons for photo or video links so I had to use just plain text.

Last edited: