Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can add my bro in law, Grateful Dead singer and guitarist Bob Weir to this list now! Last time I was in San Francisco, I took my big sister Natascha on a test drive with Tesla. She took delivery of her blue Model S today, so I am happy to say that they joined the Tesla owners club today! This photo was taken just before my first race at Daytona, after Bobby added a Steal Your Face Sticker to my race car. Lesson: Good guitar playing pays off, kids. :biggrin:

PICT0147.jpg

Reactions: Don TLR
You can add my bro in law, Grateful Dead singer and guitarist Bob Weir to this list now! Last time I was in San Francisco, I took my big sister Natascha on a test drive with Tesla. She took delivery of her blue Model S today, so I am happy to say that they joined the Tesla owners club today! This photo was taken just before my first race at Daytona, after Bobby added a Steal Your Face Sticker to my race car. Lesson: Good guitar playing pays off, kids. :biggrin:

View attachment 23971

That is so cool! What a long, strange trip it's been, indeed, for Tesla!

I'll have to think of some more appropriate Dead songs ;).

Bob's looking pretty good!

Author Stephen King took delivery of his Red 85 at the Tampa Service Center while we happened to be there getting the windows tinted on ours. This was back in early May... He arrived in a Chevy Volt. I suppose his Model S is named "Christine".

He lives in Sarasota and was the first person to charge his car (the Volt) at the opening of Sarasota City's first charge stations a couple of years back.