Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys helped me choose this one. It just came in today.

modelSplate.jpg

I was originally going to transfer the personalized plate from my MINI Cooper S (ETQTRDE), but then a friend of mine suggested we put more of an electric vehicle spin on it. We came up with the following that I just ordered tonight:

EVTKTRD

For those of us old enough to remember the days of Disneyland ticket books, it should make sense as the Model S is definitely an EV Ticket Ride.

I've seen your Prius at the gym (EQ)...will look for the S! Mine will be the black one with grey wheels arriving in about a month...

Dang there are a lot of Texans buying Teslas on this board. Either that or people are just going to myplates.com regardless of state...

- - - Updated - - -

That's a great one :smile:

Thanks! I kind of like that nobody outside of EV enthusiasts really gets it.

AMPED is also available in PA. For one of the most populous states in the nation it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of EV interest. My DES told me Tesla delivered around 25-30 cars to PA last year (in December really), that's only ~1% of the total despite PA having 4% of the US population.