Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had thought about going with "605 MW" as the license plate on my Leaf. After all, the Leaf doesn't have as much power as you get with a Tesla... I'd probably have had to explain that plate even more than my "4O4 GAS", which is in reference to the 404 error code. :wink:

Just received my new personalized plates...Will be able to show our "Olympic Spirit" and honor Tesla at the same time....

ustesla.jpg

Correct, the Olympic Training center plate is only on the paper form. The website can't deal with the stacked letter combinations, I suspect...The "US" is part of the license number, so that opens up many combinations that have already been taken on "regular" plates. You can also stack "CA" as well as the "US"...Someone else had already taken the "CA TESLA" plate, by the way...I just love how they look, and they're a bit unique (which I also love)....

Wish I had read this thread before I went to order a vanity plate. I should have known there would be a huge discussion on this subject and so many great ideas. I went to our version of the DMV armed with a few ideas and ended up with "AMPED" apologies to @AMPED and other similar user IDs for the plagiarism. AMPED is cool as it has a dual meaning but Now I'm starting to think of several other ideas. Not sure if I could change it now or not but I'll probably spend the rest of the day mulling it over.

I have "LOL@GAS" on my 2013 Lexus 300h

I got it in anticipation if owning a pure electric car. But it works for my hybrid now, too.

I see folks snapping photos quite often in my rear view mirror.

Going to test drive the Tesla MS tomorrow. I hope I like it.

Might be be time to order/buy the car that will fully match my plate. :)

Well..... I did like it.

But, out, oddly enough, I was a little disappointed in the entering / exiting.

Seems like a tight fit getting in and out.

Well, let me be clear. More tight than my Lexus 300h.

The Tesla doors didn't seem to open as wide.

I also sat in the backseat, and it seemed a tadbit small and also rather hard to get in and out of.

I dont one think any of it would be a deal breaker. Going to go back for another look. But the driving experience was just great. I was fully amazed at the slow down when you let off the accelerator. Quite impressive.