Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Cold weather testing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There must be something I like about this video, I watch it every other day or so.... ;)

Norbert,

If you ever come to Montreal in winter with your S, I'll show you some large parking lots where you can do that stuff yourself!

Drifting on ice is a total blast, I often fool around on my street before it gets plowed, if I get called to work in the wee hours...

If it's the cloak & dagger thing you like, can't help you though...

;-)

JP

The Boulder, CO Tesla store has sponsored ice-driving in the past. Pics posted at Tesla's fb page, "Roadster Ice Autocross".

On February 10th, the Tesla Gallery in Boulder, CO organized an ice autocross for Roadster owners at Georgetown Lake. The lake, located about 60 miles from Boulder, freezes over each winter. Colorado owners got to know each other and had an unforgettable day with their Roadsters before Spring.

If you ever come to Montreal in winter with your S, I'll show you some large parking lots where you can do that stuff yourself!

Drifting on ice is a total blast, I often fool around on my street before it gets plowed, if I get called to work in the wee hours...

Sounds fun. I fit were around the corner... I guess in CA it would fall under the "no donuts" category.

If it's the cloak & dagger thing you like, can't help you though...

I guess its the combination.