Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally received the e-mail tonight! My DS went ahead and scheduled me for delivery at Noon on 11/29 - Black Friday! I'll also be getting my MVPA and HPWC this week. Looks like Tesla will be making good on my original "Late November" delivery date. Woohoo!

Sweet - That makes two of us! I too have a delivery date of 11/29 @ noon. So far the process has been like clockwork. Now all that is left to do is get my electrical panel upgraded and the HPWC installed before she arrives.

S85 | Black | Black Roof | Std Interior | 19" | Dual Chargers + HPWC | Tech | Smart Air Suspension | Sub Zero | VIN: 269xx
Reserved: 9/15, Confirmed 9/24, Signed 10/30, Delivery: November 29th @ "High Noon"

It's a beautiful day here in the bay area. High of 66 degrees and sunny from my home office. Should make for perfect conditions for BareyB to roll the pano roof open WIDE. (And take some glamour shots for us)

Rats! I never saw these posts as my control panel decided to set some of my subscription notifications from "Instant" to "None". Anyway, as most of you guys already know my Delivery pics ended up here (thank you ACDriveMotor) :) : Where's bareyb?

Last edited:
Less than 24 hours now for me! O boy! Crossing fingers for a nice fall weather day tomorrow.

If you are anything like me you will wake up very early tomorrow morning and not be able to get back to sleep. :D Have fun with it, and be sure to let us know how it all went down. Are you picking it up at a local service center or are they trucking it out to you somewhere?

It's a beautiful day here in Cali and I just got back from the Gym with mine. What a fantastic car. Bunch of high school kids saw me in the parking lot and said "cool car" and "oh wow, it's a Tesla! COOL!". Then I took it to Starbucks and my cute little Barrista asked me if I could take her for a ride in it sometime. Life with Tesla is not so bad so far... :)

Last edited:
You folks don't know what waiting really means. I reserved one for my wife in Feb 2011 before there were anything but Alphas. It was delivered Dec 2012. Almost 2 years later! And we didn't have to wait nearly as long as many did. Of course we love every minute of it since!!!

Got confirmation that my car has arrived and is being prepped for delivery! I will be up early, prob ~5:15am, but that is because my pickup is first thing in the morning at the Seattle SC and I am coming in from the east side. I should be in business by mid-morning.

Enjoy and post pics or it didn't happen! ;) Also, hope you get 5.6!

Enjoy and post pics or it didn't happen! ;) Also, hope you get 5.6!

Pretty flawless delivery other than the nasty weather in Seattle on Saturday. Only minor issues at delivery were light scratch in the clear coat and a left rear door control that didn't work. Both were taken care of at the Bellevue SC today.

- My car came with 5.6
- No GPS issues
- Car is breath-takingly smooth and fast

WP_20131103_001.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20131102_001.jpg
    WP_20131102_001.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 393
  • WP_20131102_003.jpg
    WP_20131102_003.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 378
Congrats AC! She's beautiful. I just noticed the Tesla logo on the rear break calipers - nice touch! Are the tires dressed? The last picture doesn't appear so. I know I am being picky but that would be surprising if they failed to do that prior to delivery. Lastly, whats in the box? Case of fine Seattle wine to celebrate?!? :wink:

Thanks everyone. I am still just in awe of the car. Just an absolute pleasure to drive. I know this has become cliché but I find that I do just look for excuses to drive it every chance I can get.

Staze, no tires weren't dressed they were pretty dusty. But that was OK with me I can fix that up. I had them put priority on an alignment quick check and no paint swirls pretty please. Box was a car cover.

Quick question for the forumsers - am I supposed to get a Slacker or Tune-in account? Mine wasn't setup.