Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Returning to the topic of deliveries, I just received my delivery email and received a new delivery window of November 21st to December 5th.

Interesting selection for the early date. :wink:

Larry

Your DS is called "The Doctor".

This is what the car transporter looks like:

Attachments

• tardis.jpg
    tardis.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
Returning to the topic of deliveries, I just received my delivery email and received a new delivery window of November 21st to December 5th.

Interesting selection for the early date. :wink:

Larry

Way to go, Larry! You'll be in your car in no time. I had to stop by the Dania store this evening, and I saw several cars waiting to be delivered. I also heard that two trucks were making their way to the store for deliveries throughout Florida, so a lot of people in our area are going to be getting their cars by next Thursday (all have the same window as you). You're almost there!!

I got my email, too. R487. It's a performance version with CF trim.

Maddeningly, it takes me to my garage with no delivery link, have emailed the deliver team and can't wait to see my window, but given it's 9pm in CA, wonder if it won't get fixed til the AM?!?

Another one... I'm R433 and got both emails today, one saying "time to schedule delivery" and the other telling me "Your Model S is finished and ready for delivery!"

Says I have Vin #: P01299

The strange thing is the two emails came minutes apart... not the typical "2 weeks" or "30 days" the sigs were getting. The "Your Model S Delivery" email says it's ready NOW for delivery and I can get an appointment Wednesday of this week!

While I won't complain about it being ready earlier than expected, I wish I had more heads up to get all the docs and financing in place, but will see how fast I can get that stuff done.

Config:
- Performance
- Black with Tan & Obeche Gloss
- Pano
- Carbon Spoiler
- 19" "downgraded" wheels
- 85kwh (obviously)
- Tech package
- Sound Studio Package
- Active Air Suspension
- Parcel Shelf
- Twin Chargers

Last edited:
I got my email, too. R487. It's a performance version with CF trim.

Maddeningly, it takes me to my garage with no delivery link, have emailed the deliver team and can't wait to see my window, but given it's 9pm in CA, wonder if it won't get fixed til the AM?!?
Josh, same here. I sent an e-mail to "[email protected]". Woah, as I'm typing it's been fixed. Off to fill out forms!

Update: Factory pick-up, delivery window 12/11-12/25.

Last edited:
Your Reservation and VIN number are so close, is that an indication of a rather large number of cancelations between reservation P188 and P1698? If there had been no cancelations would you expect a VIN closer to 3000?

10/23/2012 17:09:50 P188 VIN 1588
11/26/2012 21:47:04 P1698 VIN 1657

Another one... I'm R433 and got both emails today, one saying "time to schedule delivery" and the other telling me "Your Model S is finished and ready for delivery!"

The strange thing is the two emails came minutes apart... not the typical "2 weeks" or "30 days" the sigs were getting. The "Your Model S Delivery" email says it's ready NOW for delivery and I can get an appointment Wednesday of this week!

Are you in Northern California?

Ah, the magic button just arrived! WIndow for pickup Dec 11-25 for R487, performance with CF trim. no VIN that I could see offered anywhere through the delivery confirmation process.

Last edited:

While I won't complain about it being ready earlier than expected, I wish I had more heads up to get all the docs and financing in place, but will see how fast I can get that stuff done.

Folks I believe this is the single most important email today on the forum. It means that production is more than five hundred cars ahead - by sequence number, not actual cars - than we were just 48 hours ago. Timdorr chime in. I think we can expect an onslaught of deliveries. A HUGE Tesla moment. The gates have broken open and Elon has fish and bread for all The Apostles. I was told pretty relaible source that there are almost exactly 400 (uncancelled) R's. they may have already finished most by the end of the week. Oh baby. Plug me in I wanna drive.

Dunno much, but this is a really fun time to be a reservation holder. Kick back, watch the new Megamachines Tesla production video, maybe a few more Ben Goodwin productions so we can actually drive the car when we get it, and wait for our email to come.

Think I'll go pop some corn and check my email again.

Way to go, Larry! You'll be in your car in no time. I had to stop by the Dania store this evening, and I saw several cars waiting to be delivered. I also heard that two trucks were making their way to the store for deliveries throughout Florida, so a lot of people in our area are going to be getting their cars by next Thursday (all have the same window as you). You're almost there!!

Thanks Josh,

My car is not at Dania Beach. I just received a follow-up email from Tesla informing me that they hope to ship it out tomorrow.

Larry