Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be awesome if it were true. But isn't that a lot higher than Tesla has ever said they were planning on going?
No I believe a common misconception. Last conference call musk stated margin would be 25% at 20000 units produced. Higher margin if more. I believe the 20000 figure was only the number that would result in 25% margin. If ramping up that high next report maybe quite exciting

Ok. I think the 3 1/2 year wait finally got to me! I've gotten so excited reading all the angst delivery stories on here I started getting some unnerving chest pains this morning and I am now doing this update from the emergency room. I'm currently hooked up to heart monitors, oxygen tubes, IV, nitro, getting X-rays and god knows what else. But they're still letting me have my IPhone so far so I can continue to read these posts and watch for notification that my Blue sleigh is on a truck headed for the east coast. Does the "deliver anywhere" promise extend to ERs! P1117 on level orange! :/)

P1117 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. I think the 3 1/2 year wait finally got to me! I've gotten so excited reading all the angst delivery stories on here I started getting some unnerving chest pains this morning and I am now doing this update from the emergency room. I'm currently hooked up to heart monitors, oxygen tubes, IV, nitro, getting X-rays and god knows what else. But they're still letting me have my IPhone so far so I can continue to read these posts and watch for notification that my Blue sleigh is on a truck headed for the east coast. Does the "deliver anywhere" promise extend to ERs! P1117 on level orange! :/)

Wow! Hope it is something completely minor. It is actually probably better if you don't read this board anymore until your car arrives. No disrespect to anyone here, but reading all this stuff can cause aggravation when you are waiting for your car to be delivered.

Wow! Hope it is something completely minor. It is actually probably better if you don't read this board anymore until your car arrives. No disrespect to anyone here, but reading all this stuff can cause aggravation when you are waiting for your car to be delivered.

Completely agree. Hope everything's OK, but stay off these boards. I know my current addiction here has done nothing good for my own BP. Hang in there and send us updates once you've been cleared.

Can you put me in your WILL just in case?? It would be a shame to give your "S" to the state. jk get well soon!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OH no teslaguy... take of yourself first, you can't drive the model S until you get out of the Hospital. I'd stay off TMC and just spend time with Family, take a walk, watch some movies, listen to music, or do something you enjoy other THAN watch the gabber here on TMC. Hope it is nothing serious. Get well soon!!

Holy crap, feel better soon! You're going to have to get better if you're going handle the excitement of actually getting a Model S!

Take heart! (Sorry.) When you get your Model S, the angst subsides very quickly but is replaced by heart-stopping fun. Seriously, do take care of yourself. I wish you a speedy and successful exit from the hospital so that you can take delivery of your S when it is ready in a place more likely to make you smile.

Model X-rays...?

Jokes aside, hope you get well soon. This is where "it's just a car" comes to mind.

Compulsively checking MyTelsa every 15 minutes has paid off. P2480 shows a red "Delivery" button...

I just checked and I also had the red "Delivery" button!

I completed the online delivery info, and now have a factory pickup window of 12/15-12/31!

Checked 'My Garage' found delivery button Dec 15-31 answered all questions!

EDIT: Now I have to figure out how to sell my car. And how I will get to work for a while.

Seems like it is going to be a busy end of year at the Tesla Factory.

I have this vision in my head from a scene from Return of the Jedi. Except in this case, the rebels are played by the anti-EV/Tesla crowd and Elon plays the role of the Emperor.

"Now witness the capacity of this fully (robotically) armed and operational factory! Manufacture at will, Gilbert!"

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Battle of Endor (part 4) - YouTube