Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Delivery Dates and Sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm baaaack. Good news! Cardiologist says the 'old ticker is tickin' the way they say it should'. I had a great dream. I was suddenly standing on the sidewalk outside the hospital and through the morning fog I saw Nicoletta quietly gliding up beside me in her beautiful new blue coat, windows down, and the sound of Michael Buble softly crooning from her great sound studio within, "I want to go home". Yes indeed, I want to go home now! And now back to your regularly scheduled posts.

P1117 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn, I wanted your res #

The price increase notification included a statement to expect to finalize by the end of January. Thought maybe a form email but I got a call from tesla today (tried to contact Tyson Virginia store which hasn't opened yet) they told me that it was correct timing and car would be delivered within 4 months of that. Very nice surprise since my reservation number is between 13200-13300. This would be 4 months ahead of original estimates. I doubt that many cancellations and expect they are ramping up to over the 400/week rate they set up. What was also nice was the prompt call to tell me of store opening delay. They are bending over backward to communicate with customer base

P1312 - Delivery Window = 12/15 to 12/31 in Scottsdale, AZ (home delivery), 85kWh, blue, tan leather, obeche wood matte, pano roof, active air. non-performance

the wait since October of 2009 is almost over . . . I hope

If you got the silver 21" wheels then we've got the same configuration. I've even got the same delivery window. I'll make you a deal, whoever gets his car first posts tons of pictures. Deal?

Wow.. I surely hope there's simply more deferrals and waaay more 60kw and 40kw packs configurations (or std suspension) than our polls would have indicated.

You've got to take our polls with a HUGE grain of salt. We are all, after all, the people who are enthusiastic enough about this car to spend our precious time on this forum. I would say that we're more likely to order fully specced cars.