Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No drama--mobile tech came by, found the issue with the wind noise, ordered a new part and is coming back net Friday to replace it. The only pain is I have to go back to my tint place to get the replacement re-tinted.
Thanks for your reply! I will have to do the same. Swap out the glass and drive back to the shop to get the tint done. Unnecessary hassle but they apologized profusely! S**t happens.

• Funny
Reactions: Sbaimo and Drew-MS
Yep. Standard household outlet. Expect 4-5 miles/hour. I have a home charger but am on a trip right now. I'll likely Supercharge on the way back home. (180 miles or so) I went to a Supercharger on the way up and spent 20 minutes talking to other Tesla owners, letting them check out the interior, take pics, etc. I will say that range definitely depends on driving style. Zooming up to 120mph on the highway regularly depletes range very noticeably.
Love the color. I'm trying to convince The Wife to get the Blue S but she's stuck on black. Do you have some clear outdoor and indoor
pics you could post?

No refresh have been seen with 19s (plaid + LR)
I have seen a few. But I bet they are still sitting there.
IMG_2500 2.JPG

Does not necessary mean none has been delivered. Tough to understand, but there are Tesla owners outside of TMC 😉 I mean, look at what they are missing out on :D
True buy I don't believe the SAs. Yes there are one or two SAs claiming 19s have been delivered but there are many others that have said 19s have not been delivered. Without seeing a single pic on the internet of a customer car with the gray 19s, I'll stay skeptical.

I have seen a few. But I bet they are still sitting there.View attachment 682734

Yes those cars are still sitting there from mid-June smh.

True buy I don't believe the SAs. Yes there are one or two SAs claiming 19s have been delivered but there are many others that have said 19s have not been delivered. Without seeing a single pic on the internet of a customer car with the gray 19s, I'll stay skeptical.

Yes those cars are still sitting there from mid-June smh.
I took the picture in May and who knows how long they were sitting for before that. I won't be surprised if the ones with 21's have been moved out.
It came a relief to me that my MS was manufactured in 06/21, so its definitely not from this lot lol

Yes the set up is easy to quickly remove the sub and the amp is hidden. The sound install guy had to learn in the fly since it is a brand new car. He said it had to do with the battery which is not your typical 12v and then told me a plethora of info, (that I promptly forgot), about how he had to get a switcher for it to step up the voltage for the radar detector. He also explained the sub and amp install but it was above my pay grade. But it is doable. Was a pretty cheap upgrade and I am so much happier with the sound.

I have an all built in JL 10 box.. Is there any chance you could measure the width of that trunk space where your box is? Im curious to see if my box will fit in there or if I should just leave it in the car I trade in..

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Here's for the guys and gals that are all commiserating on here with me. Just imagine pulling into your garage every day for the last SEVERAL months and have to be reminded of what IS NOT parked there!!!

Why do I have $1500 worth of charger & labor just sitting there as I await? Because I, AS WE ALL HAVE BEEN, was promised a car MONTHSSSssss ago and I am always a "prepared" kinda guy (my wife has another word for what I am but it's not appropriate on here :D). So for those that have to wait until they check their order status on their computers daily, I get a visual reminder DOZENS of times a day as I go in/out of my house!!

P.S. That is "Tac", he stares at the odd wall decoration often, then gives me a quizzical look that makes me immediately go check my order status :(

MSLR/Feb3/Blk on Blk/19"/FSD/NoDamnCar/#pipedream/RN#1144-not that it matters/shoulda bought a horse (more reliable in Texas than Tesla)
63892137019__AD3A3304-3425-4797-861E-688380E73264.jpeg

Here's for the guys and gals that are all commiserating on here with me. Just imagine pulling into your garage every day for the last SEVERAL months and have to be reminded of what IS NOT parked there!!!

Why do I have $1500 worth of charger & labor just sitting there as I await? Because I, AS WE ALL HAVE BEEN, was promised a car MONTHSSSssss ago and I am always a "prepared" kinda guy (my wife has another word for what I am but it's not appropriate on here :D). So for those that have to wait until they check their order status on their computers daily, I get a visual reminder DOZENS of times a day as I go in/out of my house!!

P.S. That is "Tac", he stares at the odd wall decoration often, then gives me a quizzical look that makes me immediately go check my order status :(

MSLR/Feb3/Blk on Blk/19"/FSD/NoDamnCar/#pipedream/RN#1144-not that it matters/shoulda bought a horse (more reliable in Texas than Tesla)
View attachment 682776
Same here... I even have tried to use it again... Doesn't work :(

Attachments

• 5B22CDB1-F7A7-4F9E-A21C-06BB7C1242D6.jpeg
    5B22CDB1-F7A7-4F9E-A21C-06BB7C1242D6.jpeg
    492 KB · Views: 59