Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The owners manual shows them in the seat backs in the shoulder areas. You can also feel them in the seats.

I don't want to feel anything down there, thank you very much. Even the Wife's Benz with the massaging seats leaves that area alone.

Now I wonder, if I let one rip, will it blow out the speaker?

I bought the Tesamain trunk mat but it doesn't allow access to the sub trunk, I would have to either cut it or buy a different one, any suggestions?

Also bought the sub trunk organizer from them but it doesn't fit at all, guess it's for pre refresh

Hmmmm.......that's what the info says?

View attachment 736776
Darn
That site isn't official and often has incorrect information. (It is currently only available to EAP, Early Access Program, members.)
Now I get it. I have 2021.40.6 BUT am not in the EAP and I DON'T have Active Road Noise Reduction. I followed the directions to access the option and it wasn't there (a Tidal related one was though/ see below). Too bad, I was interested in this feature because the car itself is so quiet that I really hear the road noise.

Oh well, with the latest update, I was able to turn on live sentry mode so on most days I can remotely admire the inside of my newly remodeled garage from my phone. What's DJ Commentary for?

IMG_4605.jpg

Having to drive my pickup truck to work this week, and the next several, while I sort out a winter tire/rim solution, is a miserable situation. On the way home last night, someone passed me to cut me off. All I could do was watch it happen. 😭
I know, right? You're slowing down for a red light and two or three cars are already stopped at the light, yet some entitled driver tries to pass you on the right so that he can have his proper space in line in front of you?

Reactions: neadams99
One note about the Tidal integration, it appears to use "High" streaming from Tidal (when on a HiFi plan), and "HiFi" when tethered to WiFi or downloaded. The quality is shown on the player next to the track.

If this is actually 320kbps AAC streaming on High, its a good chunk better than Spotify.
Tried Tidal. It plays for a few seconds then stops. Seems buggy to me.

• Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
That site isn't official and often has incorrect information. (It is currently only available to EAP, Early Access Program, members.)
Let's qualify that statement a little so everyone understands. Apparently, it is currently only available to EAP members that have an X or S that has a car birth date in 2021 or newer. Methinks @MP3Mike probably knew that and thought it was implied, but some people on the forum may not know that. And thank you, @MP3Mike for letting us know the information on that site is not always correct!

Holy **** guuuyyyysss!!!
(Saw this on DT IG)

Last edited:
Holy **** guuuyyyysss!!!

That’s just nuts 🌰 🥜 🔩

Holy **** guuuyyyysss!!!

Now if they just make a kit compatible with 19's.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid