Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe if you change it to white, I

You didn’t like your arachnids?
I did like the Arachnids.. the ride was much more firm and you felt the bumps.. I am so far liking the ride.. of course the looks of the arachnids is great, however not missing them as much as I thought I would. I am loving the update and they have increase quality from May of last year… my original build… also the whine on hard acceleration seems much better, not sure if that was just a specific issue to my last car.

Exactly. I think it's not nearly as limited by chemistry as it is thermally. Expect the taper to be way better with 4680 with its far superior thermally conducting properties.
Not sure about the tabbless designs lower electrical resistance equating to higher thermal conductivity. But I'm sure it's superior to the current cells overall.

Until folks get smart and choose another brand. That's a long way off probably
I can tell you I won’t forget this experience. Time will tell if I decide to choose Tesla again.

Unfortunately I’m still not a customer. I will need a long time to get over this process.

It’s just honestly a terrible time to buy any new cars. If you care about what you’re getting anyway.

Reactions: Ormond
I was thinking of trading the car in for lights too . Interestingly carvana won’t give me an offer until they see what I paid for the car. They insist I provide them with the entire MVPA. Anyhow decided to keep it for now. I wish build quality didn’t suck but it is what it is.
The 19 have a great ride as compared to 21 but I ll end up getting after market 21 to make the car look better. I wish I didn’t have to switch tires seasonally.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I was thinking of trading the car in for lights too . Interestingly carvana won’t give me an offer until they see what I paid for the car. They insist I provide them with the entire MVPA. Anyhow decided to keep it for now. I wish build quality didn’t suck but it is what it is.
The 19 have a great ride as compared to 21 but I ll end up getting after market 21 to make the car look better. I wish I didn’t have to switch tires seasonally.
I wouldn’t recommend Carvana rn. I know they had a recent glitch where they were overpaying for Teslas (or maybe it was Model Ys only), so it seems like they are trying to make up for that by low balling Teslas now…They offered 7k less than everyone else for my 2020 MYP…try Car Buyer USA or GMTV.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Is there supposed to be a mount there like model Y . I have the bracket but service center told me it’s missing a mount so I gotta put my plate in window till supply chain issues resolve. I don’t remember a mount in my old S.
There actually is something now that should go there. I am not sure I would call it a ‘mount’. But a black rectangle, that your plate then goes over. You could still put your plate on there, just likely to scratch the paint.

No way to tell Plaid vs. DM nor S vs. X (they do not disclose this information; they combine both).
To tell S and X production for each quarter, head to ir.tesla.com, and download the shareholder deck for the quarter you'd like to see. You'll find full production numbers within for all models.
Correct... only 14K produced last quarter.

1651893691847.png