Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S gets lighted vanity mirrors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In principle I guess this would be possible, but it sounds a lot more involved and difficult than just organizing another group purchase. I'd do one, but I'm already up to my eyeballs in other projects and responsibilities. Good luck!

In principle I guess this would be possible, but it sounds a lot more involved and difficult than just organizing another group purchase. I'd do one, but I'm already up to my eyeballs in other projects and responsibilities. Good luck!

Do you happen to have some images of how the cable should look like? And how does that sort of connect to the main harness? Or is it just that there's an actual connector to it but it's just the cable that it is missing? I might be able to get something from a salvaged car/ breaking car for parts!

I am not sure there's that much appetite from the wider group to organise something of that magnitude and you would need to buy several kits that they aren't "plug and play" so that's why perhaps getting that from a car that is written off might be easier...

Thanks