Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nature Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's some big heaping gobs of nature decorated with a plethora of Teslas....
View attachment 251868

WOW - thanks for sharing that great picture! It's a surreal remembrance of my
CV12b.jpg

picture taken at the same spot in 2001 when I was a member of the Mile Hi Cobra Club.

Reactions: MarcoRP
Thanks for sharing your beautiful images, when I lived in Denver, one of my favorite trips was to the Aspen Fourth of July Parade via Independence Pass in an open air sports car.
While the narrow and curvy road over Independence Pass is a fun drive, my favorite remains US 550, the "Million Dollar Highway," from Ouray to Silverton over Red Mountain Pass — part of my home turf nowadays:
View attachment 422867

Although I've lived most of my life in Colorado, I grew up on the beach in Kailua, O'ahu — I'm a fifth generation kamaʻāina.

View attachment 544530
While the narrow and curvy road over Independence Pass is a fun drive, my favorite remains US 550, the "Million Dollar Highway," from Ouray to Silverton over Red Mountain Pass — part of my home turf nowadays:
View attachment 422867

Although I've lived most of my life in Colorado, I grew up on the beach in Kailua, O'ahu — I'm a fifth generation kamaʻāina.

MHCC CC 7-04 19.jpg
Aloha, DGP, you're right, US 550 is probably the most beautiful road in CO, through the "Colorado Alps"! I had an unforgettable trip there in '04 with the Mile Hi Cobra Club, as part of a 1000 mile club drive from Denver to Durango and back. I hope to do it again sometime! Mahalo!

Attachments

• MHCC CC 7-04 30.jpg
    MHCC CC 7-04 30.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: rafacq and David29
A white S with a white metal roof might be my favorite Tesla.

Thanks, Fred, yes, mine too; and the optional "pearl white" is such a beautiful color! I also had my car pinstriped - back from the headlights to under the side mirror
1905.JPG
1705.JPG
1704.JPG
1706.JPG
and from the side signal marker back to and over the back door handles and then meeting in the back accenting the logo.

Time to resurrect this thread once again! I went on a seven state, nearly 8,000 mile trek across the left-most portion of the U.S. this July-August (Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado) and hit 13 National Parks and many state parks along the way. Attached are the best shots I was able to get with my classic Model S.

20200805_154319.jpg

Redwood National Park, California.

20200725_195323.jpg

Canyonlands National Park, Utah.

20200719_140645.jpg

Capitol Reef National Park, Utah.

20200711_192440.jpg

Jedediah Smith State Park, California.

20200711_120527.jpg

Heceta Head Lighthouse, Oregon.

I would have loved to get a shot while I was at Crater Lake National Park in Oregon (one of my favorites), but I was unable to get the car in a position where it showed the Lake in its glory. I guess it'll have to wait for a future trip.

Time to resurrect this thread once again! I went on a seven state, nearly 8,000 mile trek across the left-most portion of the U.S. this July-August (Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado) and hit 13 National Parks and many state parks along the way. Attached are the best shots I was able to get with my classic Model S.

View attachment 580413
Redwood National Park, California.

View attachment 580414
Canyonlands National Park, Utah.

View attachment 580415
Capitol Reef National Park, Utah.

View attachment 580416
Jedediah Smith State Park, California.

View attachment 580418
Heceta Head Lighthouse, Oregon.

I would have loved to get a shot while I was at Crater Lake National Park in Oregon (one of my favorites), but I was unable to get the car in a position where it showed the Lake in its glory. I guess it'll have to wait for a future trip.

Looks like an awesome trip! What makes this especially great is that you had Hawaii tags running around in the main land. Did you ship your car back and forth for this trip? That's such a rockstar move!

Reactions: Polly Wog