Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nature Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am posting this just because it is of the moment, NOT because of its inherent beauty.
Yeah - this is the reason we no longer are wintering in Alaska....what's wrong with this picture!?! Second one for kicks and giggles - a close-up of our license plate bracket.
IMG_1284.JPG
IMG_1285.JPG

Am posting this just because it is of the moment, NOT because of its inherent beauty.
Yeah - this is the reason we no longer are wintering in Alaska....what's wrong with this picture!?! Second one for kicks and giggles - a close-up of our license plate bracket.
View attachment 67639View attachment 67640

Great pics!

It's 40°F here in Anchorage today. The snow is melting, and it's raining. I love the plates. My P85D is patiently awaiting its ride north from Seattle for delivery.

@DrGuest, that is an amazing picture, really like it!
@ footbag, Thank you very much. Tesla's are such photogenic cars and the landscape seemed to mirror the contours of "Inspiration", my Model S! @JohnQ, I do use my aero wheels for my winter tires and the standard wheels for the summer. Living in Montana, I guess I use them about 50:50. This is the warmest winter I have ever experienced and just may be switching back to my summer wheels a month Early.

Last edited: