Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MS 60, P32121. Ordered in January, will arrive March 17th. Will be delivered to house in Charlotte, NC
WooooHoooo!!! Good for you! Now comes the hard part! You will be beset with numerous doubts. I got the 60, should I have gotten the 85? I got Obeche. Should I have gotten Lacewood? I wonder if I can upgrade to the Power Mirrors? Do I really want the interior lighting? Maybe I should have forgone the leather in favor of the cloth??? Do I really NEED twin chargers/HPWC/?

WooooHoooo!!! Good for you! Now comes the hard part! You will be beset with numerous doubts. I got the 60, should I have gotten the 85? I got Obeche. Should I have gotten Lacewood? I wonder if I can upgrade to the Power Mirrors? Do I really want the interior lighting? Maybe I should have forgone the leather in favor of the cloth??? Do I really NEED twin chargers/HPWC/?
Yes, I am on the fence on if I should go back and order twin chargers and HPWC. I want to make it my only car, so I might need to charge quickly sometimes.

Hey all...sorry for not keeping up with updates...been finding Any and every excuse to drive the new car around these first six days! I am dropping it off with a detailer tonight to wrap the paint and throw on a clear bra (similar to paint armor, but I will get the full front and mirrors covered) so I will be without the car for 3-5 days. Tonight I will scan for any missed updates on the google sheet (which @KaJu74 created and gave me permissions to update) and will paste the latest version on post #1.

Pearl White Model S85
VIN is 32890.
All Glass Panoramic Roof

Tan Performance Leather
Obeche Wood Matte
Matching Yacht Floor
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Parking Sensors
Premium Interior Lighting
Parcel Shelf

Ordered Saturday Jan 25th.
Confirmed on Monday Jan 27th.
Wife and I will be picking it up on March 21st then taking the Factory Tour

Can't wait... Not sure if reading the forums will help or hurt the wait :)

I wonder if your vehicle will be on the same truck coming up here with mine. Mine is set for delivery on March 3. That was the earliest date I could choose when I was contacted recently about my delivery date and now it's relfected on my dashboard. I can't see them going to Calgary first and back and I doubt that there's enough of a demand up here for a second delivery so it may be that you will moved back another week, especially if you still don't have a delivery date on your dashboard.
Hi,
It turns out you are probably right fellow Canuck. My car is being shipped to Vancouver first (probably there by Thursday) and will be "inspected" there. It will then be shipped to Calgary, possibly by Tuesday (my current delivery day). Maybe I should come out to Vancouver to attend the inspection :rolleyes:

Hi,
It turns out you are probably right fellow Canuck. My car is being shipped to Vancouver first (probably there by Thursday) and will be "inspected" there. It will then be shipped to Calgary, possibly by Tuesday (my current delivery day). Maybe I should come out to Vancouver to attend the inspection :rolleyes:

Hmm... my dashboard still says "Sourcing parts". If yours will be here on Thursday, and you mean Thursday of this week, then that's 10 days earlier than my March 3 delivery date. That sure would be great but I don't see that as likely. Do you mean next Thursday? That would make more sense. And what does your dashboard say? Does it still say "sourcing parts" like mine?

One good thing, once they start building the vehicle, they sure build it fast:

Tesla Motors Part 1: Behind the Scenes of how the Tesla Model S is Made-The Window-WIRED - YouTube