Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Must be very patient. Charging at 4 miles per hour. Ouch.

Good eye Blaze.........I plugged it into a 110 at home and it only charged at 2 miles ph. My home J1772

IMG_1579.JPG
IMG_1582.JPG
IMG_1583.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like apvbguy has been banned from the forums. Let the punishment fit the crime, I always say.
I hope he gets his Model S as scheduled by the end of the month, but now we'll never know for sure.

Im still confused why they were so harsh against him... I guess this is why we should try to keep politics off the forums...
anyway, I too hope he gets his car on time, and enjoys it just as much as everyone else!

342XX, my DS emailed me today to confirm that I'll be in production next week. A little disappointed seeing as VINs 1k higher than mine are being built, but since we're still on schedule, I really can't complain. landover, let's hope for Monday for sure. I figure that since I'm picking up in Fremont, there's no travel delay for them to worry about. Or, it could be that nobody orders pearl white like me, and they're waiting to batch it.

342XX, my DS emailed me today to confirm that I'll be in production next week. A little disappointed seeing as VINs 1k higher than mine are being built, but since we're still on schedule, I really can't complain. landover, let's hope for Monday for sure. I figure that since I'm picking up in Fremont, there's no travel delay for them to worry about. Or, it could be that nobody orders pearl white like me, and they're waiting to batch it.

It would be really interesting to see how the batching works and how much impact quarter-end has. I've been monitoring this thread and hadn't seen any 35XXXs go into production so I was shocked to see mine. If Q-end impacts batching I could see a world where they start pulling some of our remote ones forward (I'm in Seattle) knowing they need travel time and holding on some of the CA ones where they know they can get them out the door quickly the last week of March. Pure speculation of course!

It would also be interesting if some of the more Eastern orders simply slip into April because they know the travel time is too much to make the Quarter and some of the Western orders start to accelerate. @landover...let us know if your March 29th date slips. Although I could simply be my P85 simply got priority...but I haven't sensed that matters much.

- - - Updated - - -

VIN 34086 — In Production as of first thing this morning 15-APR.

Delivery now anticipated on 22-APR (was originally 28-APR).

Yikes! Trying to remain calm... :smile:

Assuming all those dates are "Mar" not "APR"...right.

It would be really interesting to see how the batching works and how much impact quarter-end has. I've been monitoring this thread and hadn't seen any 35XXXs go into production so I was shocked to see mine. If Q-end impacts batching I could see a world where they start pulling some of our remote ones forward (I'm in Seattle) knowing they need travel time and holding on some of the CA ones where they know they can get them out the door quickly the last week of March. Pure speculation of course!

It would also be interesting if some of the more Eastern orders simply slip into April because they know the travel time is too much to make the Quarter and some of the Western orders start to accelerate. @landover...let us know if your March 29th date slips. Although I could simply be my P85 simply got priority...but I haven't sensed that matters much.

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming all those dates are "Mar" not "APR"...right.

Wow, my so-called mind must be obsessed with something else... (Now what could it be?)

Of course, you're both right — it's MARCH. :redface: