Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big thumbs up from the kiddos...
image-1.jpeg

Status has again changed to "Production Complete: Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery." So, wonder whether it'll take 18 days to get it, or if they will ship it out earlier. Looking at the spreadsheet, I don't see anyone on the East Coast that had to wait 2.5 weeks from end of production to delivery.

Status just changed to "In Production: The Tesla Factory is building your Model S. Supposed to get it April 16 (in the Boston area). Wonder if this means there is a chance I'll be getting it earlier.

So as of this morning, my dashboard is still saying "sourcing parts," which is about what I was figuring based on my expected delivery date of 4/22, but I did notice that sometime over the weekend, I am no longer being offered my choice of delivery locations. Last week, I was still able to select a NJ or a NY service center delivery on my dashboard, but today I noticed that I am no longer offered that option, and the Norristown, PA location is the only one listed. I wonder if that means anything specific to my order, like they are getting ready to manufacture my car and are therefore getting the purchase agreement put together, or if it has more to do with the recent shenanigans with the NJ and NY state governments vis-a-vis Tesla, such that I am no longer being offered the option to pick up in those locations. Not that I would pick up there, but just would be curious to know if that was one of the knock-on effects of the recent announcements...

So as of this morning, my dashboard is still saying "sourcing parts," which is about what I was figuring based on my expected delivery date of 4/22, but I did notice that sometime over the weekend, I am no longer being offered my choice of delivery locations. Last week, I was still able to select a NJ or a NY service center delivery on my dashboard, but today I noticed that I am no longer offered that option, and the Norristown, PA location is the only one listed. I wonder if that means anything specific to my order, like they are getting ready to manufacture my car and are therefore getting the purchase agreement put together, or if it has more to do with the recent shenanigans with the NJ and NY state governments vis-a-vis Tesla, such that I am no longer being offered the option to pick up in those locations. Not that I would pick up there, but just would be curious to know if that was one of the knock-on effects of the recent announcements...

I don't know, but I just noticed that the Norristown, PA is now a secondary option under my Dashboard. I used to have Rockville, MD.
My date is much further out though, like late May/early June.