Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a few weeks ago, but just signed up for the forums, so I figured I'd add my info:

P85+, ordered 3/29, confirmed 3/30, VIN on 3/31, #39422. Preferred delivery was May (earliest available)
Delivery to Seattle, WA. The originally set it for 5/21, but I had to push it back to 5/27. Seems a bit late for a P85, so I'm hoping it comes earlier. Still in 'sourcing parts' at the moment.

Configuration:
* Multicolor red
* Pano roof
* 21" Grey wheels
* Leather grey
* Carbon fiber decor
* Tech
* Parking sensors
* Winter
* Fog lights
* Alcantara headliner
* Air suspension
* Rear-facing seats
* Light package
* Parcel shelf
* Duo charger
* HPWC charger
* Carbon fiber spoiler
* Red brake calipers

Super excited to get the car!

Congrats --- I have a VERY similar build, it's incredible. Is that an EZ-Pass (or similar) in the windshield? Does it work consistently? I go through 5 tollbooths per day and i think my hit ratio is about 30% holding it out the window or roof. And I was 0% holding it up in the car on the windshield...... I have the license plate version in hand but I dont' want to install the front plate just yet.

Congrats --- I have a VERY similar build, it's incredible. Is that an EZ-Pass (or similar) in the windshield? Does it work consistently? I go through 5 tollbooths per day and i think my hit ratio is about 30% holding it out the window or roof. And I was 0% holding it up in the car on the windshield...... I have the license plate version in hand but I dont' want to install the front plate just yet.
I am only on my second day and haven't been through a toll yet. I have it for convenience sake,but don't often use toll roads out her in CA. I thought about the license plate toll tag, and have yet to install my front plate holder. Problem is, they put toll lanes on a couple of the freeways into downtown LA, and with a switchable transponder, an EV can set the switch to 3+ and ride free. So I need the internal mount transponder.

For the EZ-Pass maybe this will help:
EZ Pass | Forums | Tesla Motors

Wow! What else can one say? I put about 130 miles on my Model S today. From home, we went to the Supercharger in Hawthorne for quick "fill up". Just had to check it out. From there, I took my daughter shopping on Robertson in Beverly Hills, then hit the hills - Laurel Canyon, Mullholland Drive, before cruising back home. It is so much fun to drive...even in the traffic jam on the 101. The touch screen is amazing, very intuitive. And not at all distracting. I absolutely love this car!

Congratz!

- - - Updated - - -

Ordered a few weeks ago, but just signed up for the forums, so I figured I'd add my info:

P85+, ordered 3/29, confirmed 3/30, VIN on 3/31, #39422. Preferred delivery was May (earliest available)
Delivery to Seattle, WA. The originally set it for 5/21, but I had to push it back to 5/27. Seems a bit late for a P85, so I'm hoping it comes earlier. Still in 'sourcing parts' at the moment.

Configuration:
* Multicolor red
* Pano roof
* 21" Grey wheels
* Leather grey
* Carbon fiber decor
* Tech
* Parking sensors
* Winter
* Fog lights
* Alcantara headliner
* Air suspension
* Rear-facing seats
* Light package
* Parcel shelf
* Duo charger
* HPWC charger
* Carbon fiber spoiler
* Red brake calipers

Super excited to get the car!
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for providing your details.

Just an update, I tried [again] placing the EZ Pass flush against the mirror on the right side at the top of the windshield and I'm happy to say I'm 5 for 5 so far going through tolls on NJ Tpk and LT! Thanks to all the good advice from this forum.

Got mine yesterday!
IMG_2411.jpg

Except for seat heaters so far so good. 270 miles so far.

Last edited:
Tliving... sweet ride... similar to what I got....

My order is as follows:

Order Date: April 7, 2014
Confirm Date: April 7, 2014
VIN Date:

- - - Updated - - -

Tliving... sweet ride... similar to what I got....

My order is as follows:

Order Date: April 7, 2014
Confirm Date: April 7, 2014
VIN Date: April 18, 2014
VIN # 41118
Delivery Date: June 7, 2014
Build: S85, Grey exterior, perf leather grey interior, piano black trim, pano roof, tech package, ultra sound, 19" standard wheels, parking sensors, sub-zero, dual chargers

Have a great night and sorry about the previous mistake...

Got mine yesterday!
Except for seat heaters so far so good. 270 miles so far.
Congratz! What's up with the seat heaters?

- - - Updated - - -

Mine is finally entering the building stage! I was hoping to get it before this Sunday, but looks like next week for me at the earliest, right?

I'm afraid so, US delivery dates is about 7-14 days from the start of the building stage.

Got mine yesterday!

Congrats (and Happy Earth Day!), tliving!

I got mine yesterday as well. I picked it up at the Norristown, PA Service Center (which, BTW, is rather nondescript compared to other Tesla locations I've visited), drove it home to pick up the kids, then took it directly to the detail shop where I'm having the front end wrapped. So, while I did put a VERY enjoyable 87 miles on the vehicle, I was back to my 2005 Honda Accord this morning and it will not be until tomorrow after work that I get to truly begin my ownership experience. Plus, it was raining for most of the afternoon before we dropped it off, which meant that I didn't get to so any proper "glamour" shots.

However, I (or rather my kids) did establish that it WOULD be possible to actually carry 9 passengers in a Model S: 2 in the front, 3 in the back, and 2 in the rear jump seats (which I don't have) PLUS 2 in the frunk:
unebemu2.jpg

(That's my 13 year-old daughter and 11 year-old son demonstrating that it can be done...and no, it wasn't my idea!)

I'll post some nicer pictures once I get it back from the detailer and we have some non-rainy weather, but here's one shot, rainy road-dirt and all, in my (newly re-painted) garage:
4ybyqyhu.jpg

Plus, if any prospective Tesla owners have been wanting a close-up of the NON-red brake calipers on the standard 19" wheels, here's what they look like:
ny4arezy.jpg

Delivery City: Washington, MI
Order Date: April 14

Confirmed: April 22
Pref Deliv: Late June
was this the earliest delivery date: Yes
Est Deliv: Late June
Current status: We have begun sourcing parts for your Model S
Build: 60, Blue, Pano, 19", Black Textile, Piano Black, Tech, Air Suspension, Parking Sensors, Fog Lamps, Subzero

P.S. I think a submission template in the first post would be beneficial.

My car arrives at the Vancouver service centre on Saturday for prep and detailing.

Unfortunately, getting my financing sorted took a couple days we hadn't planned on so the car will likely miss the April 28th delivery by a day or two. :crying:

Should know more this weekend (updated delivery, etc).

Congrats (and Happy Earth Day!), tliving!

I got mine yesterday as well. I picked it up at the Norristown, PA Service Center (which, BTW, is rather nondescript compared to other Tesla locations I've visited), drove it home to pick up the kids, then took it directly to the detail shop where I'm having the front end wrapped. So, while I did put a VERY enjoyable 87 miles on the vehicle, I was back to my 2005 Honda Accord this morning and it will not be until tomorrow after work that I get to truly begin my ownership experience. Plus, it was raining for most of the afternoon before we dropped it off, which meant that I didn't get to so any proper "glamour" shots.

However, I (or rather my kids) did establish that it WOULD be possible to actually carry 9 passengers in a Model S: 2 in the front, 3 in the back, and 2 in the rear jump seats (which I don't have) PLUS 2 in the frunk:

(That's my 13 year-old daughter and 11 year-old son demonstrating that it can be done...and no, it wasn't my idea!)

I'll post some nicer pictures once I get it back from the detailer and we have some non-rainy weather, but here's one shot, rainy road-dirt and all, in my (newly re-painted) garage:

Plus, if any prospective Tesla owners have been wanting a close-up of the NON-red brake calipers on the standard 19" wheels, here's what they look like:
Congratz! And what a great idea to store your kids there! :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

Delivery City: Washington, MI
Order Date: April 14

Confirmed: April 22
Pref Deliv: Late June
was this the earliest delivery date: Yes
Est Deliv: Late June
Current status: We have begun sourcing parts for your Model S
Build: 60, Blue, Pano, 19", Black Textile, Piano Black, Tech, Air Suspension, Parking Sensors, Fog Lamps, Subzero

P.S. I think a submission template in the first post would be beneficial.

Congratz on your order!
Great idea, I shall contact MidlifeCrisis about it.