Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update for Bianca
Pickup at 10am tomorrow, June 23. Metropolitan Detail, where I am having PPF installed, will not have their loaner ready for me which makes me want to cry. Debating whether to just Uber back to the ferry and continue to drive the 24 year old Volvo I've been borrowing from my housemate who is away for work, or take whatever loaner Metropolitan gives me. My heart was so set on using their pretty black MS60. :crying:

________
Update from update
Picked Bianca up at Seattle SC this morning. Took Uber there. 1st time using Uber. Loved it.

Got there early. Took one look at her and had goose bumps. She had 9 miles on her. I have never bought a car that had a paltry 9 miles on it. Got the orientation and headed to Bellevue. Puttered around some until Metropolitan Detail called me. Then had to leave her (with a little over 30 miles on her now). Love it! Truly a rocket... now I get what you guys were saying. Took Scion (little box on wheels) loaner car. Killed me. But John said they will call when their loaner MS is finished, if it's before mine is finished, and I can come get their MS 60 for the duration.

As I drove towards the ferry, I felt lower and lower. Driving the ICE after the rocket was depressing. Looking on the bright side, the PPF should be done by Friday which is my original delivery date. And John at Metropolitan Detail couldn't be nicer. Customer service is great with them.

Last edited:
Picked up our Tessie yesterday after 3 months and 10 days. What a car! I have not felt this way about a brand since my first iPhone!:love:

We had a great delivery experience. Got there around noon and left a little before 3pm. We had time and went over the car with a fine-tooth comb and also had cup holders installed in the back. The app starting working a couple hours later. Since I spent so much time here in the forums:redface:, I knew the features of the car and let my wife get the tour by the DS. She has been so patient with me the few months. When we were ready to leave, my wife said "Since you will be driving the Tesla mostly, maybe I should drive it home.:rolleyes:" And so it begins...

I test drove a P85+ and got a S85 and was a little worried about the performance. No regrets now though, the car is faster than anything I have ever had before. It pushes me back in my seat when I step on it. It has plenty of passing power. It really is the immediacy of the acceleration.

On the way home we stopped at gas station to get some water. As we walked back out of the station to where the cars were filling-up. I joked to my daughter, "Look at those people pouring highly flammable polluting liquids into their vehicles. You will have to explain that to your grandkids.” She answered “I know right, silly ICEs.” She is well indoctrinated:cool:.

Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday:
DSC_0196.JPG

DSC_0202.JPG

DSC_0203.JPG

The unveiling!

DSC_0243.JPG

Requisite photo of daughter in frunk.

DSC_0250.JPG

Finally, home sweet home...

Picked up our Tessie yesterday after 3 months and 10 days. What a car! I have not felt this way about a brand since my first iPhone!:love:

We had a great delivery experience. Got there around noon and left a little before 3pm. We had time and went over the car with a fine-tooth comb and also had cup holders installed in the back. The app starting working a couple hours later. Since I spent so much time here in the forums:redface:, I knew the features of the car and let my wife get the tour by the DS. She has been so patient with me the few months. When we were ready to leave, my wife said "Since you will be driving the Tesla mostly, maybe I should drive it home.:rolleyes:" And so it begins...

I test drove a P85+ and got a S85 and was a little worried about the performance. No regrets now though, the car is faster than anything I have ever had before. It pushes me back in my seat when I step on it. It has plenty of passing power. It really is the immediacy of the acceleration.

On the way home we stopped at gas station to get some water. As we walked back out of the station to where the cars were filling-up. I joked to my daughter, "Look at those people pouring highly flammable polluting liquids into their vehicles. You will have to explain that to your grandkids.” She answered “I know right, silly ICEs.” She is well indoctrinated:cool:.

Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday:

The unveiling!

Requisite photo of daughter in frunk.

Finally, home sweet home...

Congratz! :)

Alain13 -

A new order for the spreadsheet:

Model: S85
Ordered: 6/17/14
Confirmed: 6/30/14
Expected Delivery: Late September

Thanks for supplying the info!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry @Alain13: my status has changed again to production finished today, July 2nd.

生産完了
Your モデルSシグネチャー is being prepared for pickup or delivery.

No not again! Please stop updating your status! ;)

Hi Alain,

New one for Bad Homburg, Germany:
85 (No P)
Order Date 13-Jun
Confirmed 27-Jun
Pref Delivery Oct 2014 (which is earlist)
Current Status: We have begun sourcing parts for your order
Grey, Pano, 19'', Textile Black, Piano Black, Tech, Parking, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, Air Suspension, Parcel Shelf, Duo Charger, Supercharging

Missed anything?