Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
90 days at 136 per day is 12240
90 days at 208 per day is 18720

Tesla hits the 2nd number they will be over the 50K threshold for the year without any Model X deliveries. They hit the first then they need 4500 Model X deliveries.

In terms of logistics this is quite a ramp expectation. Can you explain how you would do this? I was part of the 2015 sales estimate contest here on TMC and my number is 47,690.

Prediction Competition for 2015

By the way, I also "won" the 2014 contest. Look at the link above and see how many people really swung for the fences with their estimates.

Prediction competition for 2014

These contests were guessing almost 11-months in advance.

Last edited:
Your forecast delivery is a month earlier than my last estimate (late Dec) and your vin is also later... Mines 1055xx. There must be some logic but I don't quite understand it. I'd be really happy if I got mine before Christmas - 10 weeks!?

For those who might still be unsure of where the estimated delivery date can be found in My Tesla, it's in the box that gives information about Pick Up, including what service center you're picking it up at, to the right of that information (the service center, that is).

- - - Updated - - -

It seems the spreadsheet is no longer generating the Days from Conf to Prod start; at least it didn't for me, and I can't fill it in manually.

85 d order confirmed October 24th. Wondering what estimates are as far as production and delivery to Florida? They are saying December I guess it depends on shipping via rail or truck.

Also wondering how long it has been lately from confirmation to start of production?

85 d order confirmed October 24th. Wondering what estimates are as far as production and delivery to Florida? They are saying December I guess it depends on shipping via rail or truck.

Also wondering how long it has been lately from confirmation to start of production?

Some napkin math using data from the spreadsheet shows the number of days from Confirmation to In Production can be as low as 6 days with an average around 7 to 10 days to a high of 23 to 30 days. Seems like a pretty smooth running operation now.

Order confirmed Oct. 29th for mid-December delivery @ Devon, Pa.

Received and initial informational email from the DS. I was interested to find out about an external-type EZ-Pass transponder that supposedly can mount inside the front nosecone. I haven't really had any problems with the standard windshield-mounted version on my current S85. But, "out of sight" would be an improvement. So, I will definitely look into this.

Some napkin math using data from the spreadsheet shows the number of days from Confirmation to In Production can be as low as 6 days with an average around 7 to 10 days to a high of 23 to 30 days. Seems like a pretty smooth running operation now.
I'm wondering with the X ramp up if it will slow the Model S delivery or complicate things somehow

Order confirmed Oct. 29th for mid-December delivery @ Devon, Pa.

Received and initial informational email from the DS. I was interested to find out about an external-type EZ-Pass transponder that supposedly can mount inside the front nosecone. I haven't really had any problems with the standard windshield-mounted version on my current S85. But, "out of sight" would be an improvement. So, I will definitely look into this.

You can request the license plate ezpass transponder from your ezpass. Then you can mount it with long tie wraps on the wide metal cross member behind the nose one.