Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally get to take a couple of quick photos, I like the way the my MS stance! Sexy! :biggrin:

Pur Wheels 1.jpg

Pur Wheels 3.jpg

Today was pretty fun and took a bit of an ironic picture. Got a gift to drive a NASCAR here at the Chicago Speedway, was pretty awesome experience. Thought I'd take a photo of the MS in the parking lot with the gas guzzling raceway in the background ;-)

I really like the solid white! It's so bright and sticks out against all the other softer/less sporty whites out there. If considering it - go with it! (although, we tend to call it "supremacy white" as a joke since it is soooo white)

IMG_0570.jpg

Love the Copper top look!

Thanks

I only did the coppertop because the car was already copper. I don't know even know what a Panasonic battery looks like without googling it because we always used duracell and energizer growing up.

NOT ONE person that has seen my car has put it together that it resembles a duracell battery. NOT ONE! Even with a few clues no one gets it. Then when I tell them it hits them. Then they say I can't believe I didn't get that. Hiding in plain sight I guess.

What do they say after you tell them? "That's a big A$$ moving battery!" :tongue: hahahaha

Thanks

I only did the coppertop because the car was already copper. I don't know even know what a Panasonic battery looks like without googling it because we always used duracell and energizer growing up.

NOT ONE person that has seen my car has put it together that it resembles a duracell battery. NOT ONE! Even with a few clues no one gets it. Then when I tell them it hits them. Then they say I can't believe I didn't get that. Hiding in plain sight I guess.