Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cleaned and coated for winter. Put my winter shoes on yesterday.

Paint: 22PLE with Gyeon Booster
Wheels: Gyeon Wet Coat
Tires: Gyeon Q2 Tire
Trim: CarPro DLUX
Windows: 22PLE VG1

Recently washed with Wolfgang Uber rinseless and topped with a Klasse FrankenDetailer.

08534498bc3acfb21eef244c18d1d7f9.jpg

40ae72f40b9fd221680bfffb9faad335.jpg

Deep Blue Metallic

took delivery today of my new Deep Blue Metallic 70D :biggrin:

weather was a bit drizzly and light was already getting low by the time I headed home from the delivery appointment, but here are a few quick snapshots.
When I was scouring these forums a few months ago before ordering, trying to decide colour, I seemed to have a hard time finding good pictures of Deep Blue. It seems hard to catch how good it looks in real life, but hopefully these pics give you an idea. Will definitely be out looking for photo ops with the new car in the coming days...

DSC07222.JPG
DSC07259.JPG
DSC07267.JPG
DSC07276.JPG

View attachment 93850View attachment 93852 Opti-Coat Pro, Glass and Guard done by Dustin, from Wet Paint Auto Detailing, Rocklin, CA

Did you epoxy or powercast the brake calipers? My car is same Titanium Metallic and I'm considering what I want to do when the original tires need replacement. I know I'll change or powdercoast the wheels and at the same time do something with the calipers.