Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had this car since I picked it up on March 28, but I didn’t want to show it off too much when it was just another white-on-white Model S. Yesterday I picked up from the wrap guys, and it is time for the reveal.

atomic_teal_wrap_01.jpg

atomic_teal_wrap_05.jpg
atomic_teal_wrap_06.jpg

Tony: That's a sharp looking 'S'. What color is the wrap? My 3 is still in its original blue suit. But those pictures are making me want to do something different.

3M Gloss Atomic Teal

I had trouble deciding, but I knew I wanted something vibrant and distinctive. Liquid Copper and Green Envy were also right up there.

“You can have any bright color you want, as long as it’s red.” —Tesla

Reactions: LN1_Casey
Car looks sooo cool! How durable is the wrap finish? Can it withstand brushless car washes?

I was told it’s pretty tough, but to avoid high-pressure water blast that could catch and peel up the edges of the vinyl, and also to avoid cleaners that contain ammonia (which not many do anymore). Hand-washing is preferred and was already my habit, so I’ll just keep doing what I’ve been doing.

I have had this car since I picked it up on March 28, but I didn’t want to show it off too much when it was just another white-on-white Model S. Yesterday I picked up from the wrap guys, and it is time for the reveal.

atomic_teal_wrap_05.jpg

I think its great that you had white as original colour. The colour scheme works really well become of the door jams working with the seats, in my opinion! It would still look good if it was all blue but the contrast works well here.

• Helpful
Reactions: ElectricIAC