Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't given my new Model S much attention to the outside yet so it looks a little weak compared to my other S, but it now has the Evego Dragontail which is absolutely stunning 🤤

kPw7ObZ.jpeg

I will assume you have free supercharger for the next 3 years. If you do, time to test it since it’s free.
True, as long as vehicle arrives before July, I can tackle that issue. I do have a wall charger and Solar but system doesn’t supply all my power needs so I intend to use the Super Charger newly installed within a few miles from my house.

I wonder if Tesla has tested out Solar to power its Super Chargers?

Here's my 2022 MS with Xpel Stealth PPF, Revozport Front lip, and TSportline rear spoiler
@cthang Car looks amazing. Particularly love the Revozport front lip. What's been your impression with it so far....ease of installation (and removal in the future if needed). Our options are limited in this category with the Plaid versions and Revozport might be the best looking option at this point.

Absolutely love this stance. Do you have wheel spacers or anything special? What size rims did you go with if you don't mind me asking, I think I want this exact same look. Same question for lowering links. This is so nice!
Thanks bro! And yeah I have 15mm spacers up front, original offset was 30, now down to 15. I don't recommend it unless you can deal w the tire rub. I like riding low so idc. Just dm me if you need help.

Btw pics on the other thread are most recent w my rear camber adjusted.

tempImage2FP93J.jpg