Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid Track Package Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my car back from the CCBK install. It took about a week from Fremont SC. I was told I was the first customer car. Wanted to share a few pics after swapping out the Arachnids and with the Signature wheels.

Wheel/Tire specs: Signature sv104, 21x10.5 (295/30/21) & 21x11.5 (315/30/21)
Suspension: N2ivitive links (-7,-8) /camber arms (-1.2 rear camber)

The rear wheel fitment was close. I have about ~ 6mm clearance.
Can you tell us what the FRONT offset is to clear these CCBK and this large of a tire? Seems to be an amazing setup!

My car was the guinea pig for the Signature 20" wheels. They turned out great and very happy with the fitment. I did go 20" square so I can rotate the wheels and extend tire life and keep the treadwear warranty at its original amount. Couldn't be happier. The wheels saved a ton of weight per corner too.

View attachment 980416
Hey, your cars looks awesome. Love the 20” wheels, by the way, did you check if any 19” would be compatible with the factory track brakes upgrade?

Hey, your cars looks awesome. Love the 20” wheels, by the way, did you check if any 19” would be compatible with the factory track brakes upgrade?
Jamie @SignatureSales said he could build a set of 19's that would clear after taking measurements on my car and another. I have to say that the 20's are working out pretty well, especially with the 295's all around.

Jamie @SignatureSales said he could build a set of 19's that would clear after taking measurements on my car and another. I have to say that the 20's are working out pretty well, especially with the 295's all around.
20” look awesome, but I need to check how add them to registration document here. The documents only state 19” and 21” factory defaults measurements. Want to avoid extra hassle.

Yes, the Zero-G 20” track wheels. Running Perelli Sorzetto 3 snow tires in same specs as the track tires (285/35/20 and 305/30/20).

These wheels will prob become my winter wheels.
Here they come with Goodyear tires that aren’t street legal, to avoid extra burden with transportation - Tesla states that we should provide proper transportation out of their service - I was thinking to get the CBS only, but love the look of the wheels in your car!

Here they come with Goodyear tires that aren’t street legal, to avoid extra burden with transportation - Tesla states that we should provide proper transportation out of their service - I was thinking to get the CBS only, but love the look of the wheels in your car!
Yeah, mine came with the Good Years too. They are legal in the states but pretty useless for street. I purchased the snow tires separately, use Michelin PS4S's for summer, which were also purchased separately.

I had Signature 20" before these so range didn't really change. When I went from 21" OEM to Signature 20", I would save about 1-2% on a 150 mile trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 months from swiping $7,600 to splashdown, same width and diameter as Arachnids just pushed 10mm outboard equally to retain OEM track ratio (spec'ed by me). Another VISA swipe for OEM T2 PS4S tires with -1.1 rear camber via N2itive nickel plated arms.

Another 10lbs shaved per corner and 1700lbs load rated on street tires. Ride def feels lighter on its feet. This is as fleet of foot my MSP is going to get thanks to the wonderful TP brakes. I'd say 4-5mm clearance to accommodate the AP Racing clampers.

Noticeably smoother running than factory fresh Arachnids (butter got even more buttery; OCD about this), probably because wheel runout is zero and my Hunter Roadforce balancing guy is legit. Arachnids are cast boat anchors from a huge Tesla supplier outta China. To the storage closet they go.

100% USA by Forgeline.

IMG_0265.PNG

Last edited:
3 months from swiping $7,600 to splashdown, same width and diameter as Arachnids just pushed 10mm outboard equally to retain OEM track ratio (spec'ed by me). Another VISA swipe for OEM T2 PS4S tires with -1.1 rear camber via N2itive nickel plated arms.

Another 10lbs shaved per corner and 1700lbs load rated on street tires. Ride def feels lighter on its feet. This is as fleet of foot my MSP is going to get thanks to the wonderful TP brakes. I'd say 4-5mm clearance to accommodate the AP Racing clampers.

Noticeably smoother running than factory fresh Arachnids (butter got even more buttery; OCD about this), probably because wheel runout is zero and my Hunter Roadforce balancing guy is legit. Arachnids are cast boat anchors from a huge Tesla supplier outta China. To the storage closet they go.

100% USA by Forgeline.

View attachment 987349
Looks great! What’s the weight of the wheels?

100% USA by Forgeline.

View attachment 987349
Beautiful. I want to do this exact same thing. Do you mind posting everything you've done with this car? Did you install those arms yourself? What brand did you go with for spacers? Any difference in 0-60 time?

LOL.

You clearly have never owned an off-road vehicle with 35” or larger tires and changed them out yourself. :)
I swear, there were times I did not think I could lift the tire and wheel combination on to my Jeep.

Had to hoist my Arachnids onto my wheel rack for storage and they are indeed the heaviest set of wheels/tires I think I've picked up in my 20 years of mounting/dismounting wheels.

Beautiful. I want to do this exact same thing. Do you mind posting everything you've done with this car? Did you install those arms yourself? What brand did you go with for spacers? Any difference in 0-60 time?

If you order a set of custom wheels, you should not be needing to add spacers. Just have the wheels cut to your spec from the start.