Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid Track Package Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful. I want to do this exact same thing. Do you mind posting everything you've done with this car? [xpel full wrap, xpel full ceramic tint, track pack brakes, Forgeline 21” wheels, n2itive adjustable rear camber arms] Did you install those arms yourself? No What brand did you go with for spacers? spacers suck, what sam1 said Any difference in 0-60 time? No care

Danke. Hope this helps.

Does anyone know the offset of the Trackpack wheels?
The rears are +40, not sure what the fronts are. I would assume +35 to be a similar change as the rears since both add 1/2" width. But don't quote me on that.

Here's a pic someone else posted from the rear - also not they are cast, not forged.

tesla_track_wheel.jpg

Reactions: Caliboi707
The rears are +40, not sure what the fronts are. I would assume +35 to be a similar change as the rears since both add 1/2" width. But don't quote me on that.

Here's a pic someone else posted from the rear - also not they are cast, not forged.

View attachment 993267
Thanks, couldnt find the stapmping at first so didnt know if they were or not. Took a closer look and was able to find the fronts. ET 40 as well

Attachments

• IMG_9198.jpeg
    IMG_9198.jpeg
    482.3 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Sam1
Awesome sleuthing 🕵🏻‍♂️

They go from sourcing top shelf brake components from Surface Transforms, AP Racing and go hard in the paint with tire selection, yet cheap out on Chinese wheels. At least offer SAI outta Taiwan?

Btw, they’re likely forged unless mendacity prevails within Tesla marketing.

CITIC Dicastal Co., Ltd. —the world's largest manufacturer of aluminum wheels for the auto industry, which was founded in 1988 and is based in Qin Huangdao City, China.

P.S. Would not be shocked if same 🇨🇳company supplied aluminum forgings for all the non-motorosort budget brands out there like Signature, Vossen, TSportline etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam1
While we're talking about the wheels, for those who aren't planning to keep separate track and daily sets, what are people replacing the Goodyear's with once they wear out? I saw many like PS4S's, but wondering if some of the homologated versions would work better than the generics on the plaid. Saw they have different compounds (at least per this
).