Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh: License Holder Part of Bumper?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 173503 View attachment 173504

I didn't think to check the license plate holder. Sorry! It looks like it's pulled out a little bit, however I called the service center and he said its permanently fixed.

Almost want to drive the 60 miles back to pull on it for you guys.

Thanks for posting this, the first dark paint version of the refreshed nose I've seen. I ordered Metallic Silver because I preferred the darker paint with the black nose one, I think it looks even better now. Cheers.

Awesome, thanks for posting these! I knew they removed the rear diffuser, but thought a silver strip of trim was on the new design, doesn't look to be the case from your pics.

I didn't think they'd remove the plate holder, but you ask if there are screws going into the nose?

Undercarriage

Front

Rear

[URL=http://s53.photobucket.com/user/peterkim0121/media/8DDF3CDD-2CA9-4D6C-8DDA-BB23F23D00E2_zpswwd4vkfm.jpg.html]
D62CAFB2-8F68-4D88-8F52-0BB561B52E09_zpsojuc4ow5.jpg
[/URL]

Awesome, thanks for posting these! I knew they removed the rear diffuser, but thought a silver strip of trim was on the new design, doesn't look to be the case from your pics.

I didn't think they'd remove the plate holder, but you ask if there are screws going into the nose?
of course I had to take pics of rear diffuser...
its there.. just not so obvious as before.

As far as other bolts/screws, there are 5 additional screws/bolts total facing front of the bumper other than 2 below. I don't know how many are actually goes through the bumper.

Last edited: