Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the first RHD UK models (probably) placed my reservation in 2009 (cash down), got to spec the car last December and have been told delivery early June, VIN 35709, specs below.

P85+, Black, 21" Grey Turbine Wheels, Grey Performance Leather Seats, Carbon Fiber Interior, Tech Pack, Perf Plus, Dual Chargers, Smart Air, Ultra-high Fidelity Sound, Lighting

I am in Belgium. Confirmed 3/17, got VIN on 4/5 (39627) with a "end July" delivery date for a Black MS 85 | 19" cyclone wheels | dual chargers | pano | obeche matte | leather | parking sensors | sound | tech package |

Interesting how I confirmed two weeks earlier, but my VIN is 200 behind!

Can't wait either!

One of the first RHD UK models (probably) placed my reservation in 2009 (cash down), got to spec the car last December and have been told delivery early June, VIN 35709, specs below.

P85+, Black, 21" Grey Turbine Wheels, Grey Performance Leather Seats, Carbon Fiber Interior, Tech Pack, Perf Plus, Dual Chargers, Smart Air, Ultra-high Fidelity Sound, Lighting

Tesla owes you a nice EarlyAdaptorBonus.

Test drove, ordered, confirmed today in the Orlando store. Would have been Tampa but they have a zoning problem and can't do test drives right now.

S85, silver, pano, standard 19", grey performance leather seats, carbon fiber, tech, air, dual chargers, HPWC, sound, alcantara, parking, fogs.

RN977803. Could have been late June delivery but I elected July to avoid the end of Q2 rush.

Test drove, ordered, confirmed today in the Orlando store. Would have been Tampa but they have a zoning problem and can't do test drives right now.

S85, silver, pano, standard 19", grey performance leather seats, carbon fiber, tech, air, dual chargers, HPWC, sound, alcantara, parking, fogs.

RN977803. Could have been late June delivery but I elected July to avoid the end of Q2 rush.

Congrats and welcome!

how long did it take to get your VIN? i confirmed on 4/22 and haven't received a VIN or delivery date yet.
Kind of odd that it's taking so long for you when we both ordered 60's on the same day. You've been checking My Tesla for the VIN replacing the reserve number, right? It appears most people don't get the VIN email.

If we can find any kind of pattern to what order dates and configurations are included in the same VIN or production batches, that may answer some questions and help with predictions.

Kind of odd that it's taking so long for you when we both ordered 60's on the same day. You've been checking My Tesla for the VIN replacing the reserve number, right? It appears most people don't get the VIN email.

If we can find any kind of pattern to what order dates and configurations are included in the same VIN or production batches, that may answer some questions and help with predictions.

i have been checking daily. i have the page saved on my iphone favorites too, so sometimes it's more like checking 3-4x a day!

also, the DS contacted me recently about a few things and said he would let me know as soon as my VIN is assigned. so i guess i haven't been forgotten, but it is strange that some people get a VIN in a few days and others a few weeks. dashboard still says late June though, so i guess i should calm down now :)

- - - Updated - - -

VINS are all over the place. They're created in batches so you could get it immediately or have to wait for the next batch.

4/18 was a big VIN delivery date - alot of people got theirs (including me).

ok good to know, thanks for the reply. i hope my batch is coming soon!