Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a question. My delivery date had been showing "Late June" on my dashboard. Now, the delivery date has disappeared. Obviously, there is some movement as to the cycle of the delivery of the car. Does this mean anything?

Probably they are figuring out an exact date or narrower delivery date range. While you may not get it until 'late June' I would look at the change as a good thing, not a bad one.

Just noticed the delivery dates pushed out 2 months from June to August over the last week or so.

yes, that is being discussed in the investor threads. Probably a good thing for investors in TSLA and not good for wait times in NA because it probably means increased demand combined with concentrating on international shipments.

Ordered 4/27, Confirmed 4/29, VIN received 5/1; VIN: P43253
S85 | Black | Pano | Black Leather | Obeche Matte| Dual Chargers | Tech | Air | Parking Sensors | Fog Lamps | Subzero

The wait is excruciating.

- - - Updated - - -

...Delivery Date, per my DS: As early as 6/23; Website says 'Late June."

Ordered 4/27, Confirmed 4/29, VIN received 5/1; VIN: P43253
S85 | Black | Pano | Black Leather | Obeche Matte| Dual Chargers | Tech | Air | Parking Sensors | Fog Lamps | Subzero

The wait is excruciating.

Forgot to post in here... Ordered April 16, got VIN# (43818) on May 10, Delivery scheduled for Aug 2 (I'm out of the country till then). Details in my sig. Slightly concerned that the first driving I will be doing with it is a 3,600 mile road trip from Boston to San Fran. :scared:

We're trying to avoid plane travel but still make a wedding on time. I have 22 days from when the car is delivered until we have to be in Cali. Here's hoping nothing involving paperwork or the car itself goes wrong! We'll def try to visit the factory tho. I hope I can somehow set up a tour...